Who else plans to spend their Valentine's Day alone?

I know I will! I'll be binge watching stuff on Netflix all day long :)
Netflix is the only one that understands me <3

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be busy rejecting nice girls who keep giving me things because I'm beautiful. Choosing is very hard, my life is terrible!

Sure, girls approach me left and right, but the ones I'm attracted to are all players! Ugh!

Forever single 💔 Please pity me

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just like I never have, I don't have a Valentine's date. And luckily it's on a Sunday so it's still the weekend. It'll pry be like a typical Sunday where I'm just by myself doing my own thing in my room whether it be sleeping, music or both. My dad wants me to go to a church prom Friday and spend the weekend with him but I've told him no IM NOT GOING a billion times

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I'll be at work that day so physically I would not be considered physically "alone" but internally and psychologically I will always feel I am "truly" all alone since no one else in this world and in this reality would really would "understand" me or actually really "know" because they are not me and can not ever be me. And I think that happens not just to myself but others as well fir those that also feel they are all alone inside, regardless of how many people they are actually surrounded by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix has let me down recently. I don't know why it's suggesting I watch these things. Even though it tells me why, I don't understand why it relates those things. I'll probably spend my Valentine's Day killing other lonely people in video games. Possibly see what Grand Theft Auto Online has going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought netflix was my true love but then I caught it-
    ᵇᵘᶠᶠᵉĘłᶦᶰᵍ
    I just don't know who to trust anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • well I will be alone as far as not having a women with me for that day.. but I have my sanity, my dog, and my cat,.. so I am happy tomorrow is another day

0|0
    0|0
  • im currently doing dates with two different girls. i can't choose who to take out for valentines so im gunna spend it alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I work on valentines *shrugs* gotta make a living.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually want to do the opposite of that xD it's been a while since last time I dated a girl, so I want to surprise or take a lady I just meet to a date or at least get her some flowers. But don't know if that's appropiate yet. Don't want to screw anything up

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here with my dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Alone? What do you mean alone? I'm going to be with me and my food. I do not understand this word? Never heard of it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I will be as well. Lots of movies and a little alcohol will be on the menu.

0|0
    0|0
  • me... I have to study anyway :s

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too, its just my luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I will but being truthful your too beautiful to be alone that day you should fine a valentine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will; stuck on a deployment. Blah

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeeeere

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Me too, watching movies and eating snacks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll spend it with my girlfriends! xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably will. Either that or go out with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another day of love single as a Pringle for me lol💁🏼

0|0
    0|0