I'm really sick 😢 How can I pass the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hope you feel better soon and I can relate to you. But I just got operated totally different and with more pain. I just lay around watch tv and read and read poems and do online shopping. Walk around my house try to see movies. There is not much you can do honestly. Talk on the phone with family members.

What Girls Said 13

• Sleeping.

• Pokemon!!!

• Take teaspoon's of Apple cidar vinegar. I guarantee it will clear u up by the next day, but be warned... taste like assberries👌✌👍

• Awww, poor Jarebear. Drink lots of tea with lemon and honey and find a new series to watch on Netflix or hulu. Feel better soon! 💙

• I hope you'll be better soon.. 😐😔

• If your into any video games. That would work and they have free online games you could play.

• netflix

• Wank yourself

• You've come to the right place 😂

• Aww 😢 hopefully u get better and all I do is watch netflix. and eat. And text. But that's it honestly...😂

• Netflix, books, music discovering and videos. Feel better!

• youtube: music videos

• The time flies by when I'm on GAG.

What Guys Said 11

• I usually eat morphine tablets and watch cartoons.

• Okay two things
      Isn't morphine a controlled substance
      and when does it come in tablets

• Yes it is, and it's available in extended-release capsules and tablets

• If you have a food processor, take 1.5 cups of water, 1/2 pear, and 1/2tsp of cayenne pepper.
    Mix puree the mixture together then pour un a coffee mug. Microwave contents 1-2 mins till hot, then sip/slurp. It will clear your sinuses, soothe your throat, and give you a dropkick of vitamin C for the immune system. The pepper also raises your core body temperature which kills off the virus.

• You can add cinnamon for extra flavor and to lower blood pressure.

• Watch TV on my laptop usually.

• I just felt better after being sick since Tuesday. I watched netflix and texted peeps

• I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried video games?

• Watch every season of buffy the vampire slayer

• Anime

• when im sick i just sleep.

• YouTube!

• By staying off your phone/computer and actually start getting unsick.

• Maybe meditate? When I'm sick I usually meditate and try to autoheal maself somehow just by focusing on it...

Anyway if u don't believe in dat... just do wotever pleases u most as long as u don't have to go out...