What's an easy job to find/get?

I've had soooo much trouble looking for a job. Everywhere I go I'm either told they don't have any jobs available or I just don't get a call back, I'm just so frustrated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try delivery or parking service. They advertise like. Walk around the city I always see sign hiring. Talk to stranger and friends. Get your driver license and that will a lot. I can find job easy, but not enough time do them.

• I don't have my license but I guess I could try to get it asap

• Don't do Temp agency they are not worth It. Get a job you like, not just any job

• Don't online search, I mean really go out and try find a job. One thing you must have looking job is really know how to talk your way into it. It's not resume or background they want to hire, it's you as person they want to hire. Make friend on the interview meaning, just to know the person hiring you and let them know you as person. In the end you are stranger to them. Imagine you are person look to hire someone. Do you hired someone you know well or stranger you got no clue what to give you

Most Helpful Girl

• When my fiancé tried to get a job at Taco Bell last year, before I moved in, he told me that he sent in applications and everything, but they never called him. So, he personally went to the store and told them. They gave him an interview and he was hired. He told me that most of the time, especially at fast food places, you have to actually go to the store yourself after a few days, even if you send in an application. They don't always read it.

What Guys Said 10

• If push comes to shove, offer to do yard work in upscale neighborhoods: mowing lawns, hedge trimming, raking leaves, using the blower on driveways and sidewalks, etc. (Started to say "blowing," but this is GaG, I could see the responses in my head, etc.) You can charge a lot (minimum $15-25 per hour) but it is manual labor.

Honestly I would rather work outside doing yard work than in food service. The pay is better, you set your own hours, you're your own boss, you're actually getting some exercise, etc. I knew a boy when I was growing up who bought a new sportscar himself, cash, just from mowing lawns. Think about it.

• That's actually a good idea, I didn't think of that. Thanks 😊

• Kroger store. I work at King Soopers and its fucking easy... they hire down syndrome people ffs. Hell, they even rehired a guy that they fired for no-call-no-showing a bunch of times.
    They even hired me!

• I've always been able to go to temp companies and get jobs right away. They usually suck, but whatever money is money. Takes a little longer now with background checks. Seems common practice everywhere though.

• That's a good idea thanks

• Yeah I'm still employed by a temp agency and most of the jobs that don't need qualifications pay $10-13 an hour.
      At the grocery store I work at I only get $9.

• Ya sometimes you have to set something up your self. Take the initiative and go to town on it.

One way is to look at what people don't like doing and create a service around that! Chores that suck tend to be something that people will pay for!

• On Craigslist, warehouse seem the easiest to get but you probably don't want that type of work. Grocery stores and dinners like Denny's are always hiring

• Bagger at a supermarket last I recall when I was younger. Any fast food place or wherever they have a high turnover.

• @RedRobin Just out of curiousity, what jobs do offer the highest turnover in New England. For example what chain restaurants and stores do you have? I was a job hopper in my youth and would constantly seek the next job that would earn me double the minimum wage.

• I'm not from New England, I'm from New Zealand.

Management positions, tutoring and nannying earn a fair amount assuming you don't have qualifications.

• My bad; typo on my part. I'm from new england.

• sign twirler.

• Same situation, i keep trying but they all want older guys with more expierence.

• Yeah, I get that a lot too. Plus, how are you supposed to get expence if no one gives you a job… or at least a trial.

• I know, its bs. All i can do is keep trying i guess, . Oh well.

• Become a camgirl.

• Hustling.

What Girls Said 9

• I know it sounds bad at first, but have you ever thought about being an intern?
    Obviously you don't get paid but it lets you experience what other jobs are like, it also helps you to get a job in that forte as well. Lets say your dream job is to be a designer at Vogue. Be the intern for a designer, whether its at a less-known modeling/design business or if it is at Vogue itself. It becomes easier to land the job.
    But if you really need money right now, I know Starbucks hires a lot of people, and you don't need to have particular skills, considering they train you to have them. there's different titles of course and the lowest you can get paid is $9.07 on an hourly budget (barista title), the highest you could get paid is $12.71 on an hourly budget (manager title). You have to be confident, and you have to show them you want it, and you have to show a level of maturity but personality at the same time.

• Try Pizza Hut - very easy job, stress free, no experience, tends of young people looking for friends, get paid regularly and quickly, move up the ranks at will, and you get free pizza and discounted salad.

• Same here girl! But me I am kinda giving myself brakes!

• Yeah, it's so hard finding a job 😠

• ugh I don't know why! lol If not I'll work in the movie thearter and ask there.

• Finding a job nowadays is rough everywhere. I'd assume jobs in restaurants and superstores like Wal-Mart are the ones that are the most readily available, though.

• It depends where you are... When I went home for the summer I got two jobs for the summer but the town in my university... if you don't have one lined up by the end of Feb you won't get one for the summer.

• McDonalds is always hiring.

• Look into factories through temp agencies they will hire you that day to work

• Try target or little caesars

• retail