Who on gag is always there for you and deals with your shit... I think they should be recognized?

@ArchDruidMordred has always been there for me before I got a boyfriend... Me and him kinda have a fucked up relationship but got to love the protective, sweet hearted guy who put up with all my shit and my crazy mood swings and all those tears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you always got mad when I called myself ugly and you're an amazing person and I couldn't ask for a better best friend

@APRU5 has been there for me recently, he's help me with some things and makes me happy when I cried, he's an amazing guy who has a loving heart and really cares, I know are relationship is a little fucked up but we make it work. And the best part is u let me say how I feel and I barely talk about how I really feel lol so thanks for being there for me😊

Most Helpful Guy

• @apple24 Whenever I need a helping hand or someone to talk to she's always there. She's a hero to so many on here and truthfully one of the kindest people I could ever meet. I love her to death and this site wouldn't be the cool and amazing place it is today if it didn't include her in the picture :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh, I've been a bit of a trainwreck lately. And that's probably an understatement. @xHoneyxbeex and @EmpatheticLady have been dealing with my meltdowns, mood swings, and overall self destructive behavior lately. Thank you ladies, you don't know how much I appreciate you! ❀

Also, @DodgersGM has been an ear for me on multiple occasions lately. Thanks bud.

There are a bunch of great people here, and I'm glad to know them all 😊

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 8