Girls, girls what would u do if saw your brother jerking off what would u do?

And what if size is 4-5 inches?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does size matter? it's your brother... his size is never going to matter to his sister. end of story. Catching your sibling doing the most normal, natural thing a human being does, well... you leave them alone and let them get on with their life. I grew up in a home with 3 brothers. I had a brother 2 years older, one, 2 years younger & another 11 years younger. The ones closest in age to me we shared a room together until I was 14. Guess what I am pretty positive when the lights were out at the end of the night, my brothers masturbated before they went to sleep sometimes & so did I. We didn't make a big deal out of it, we didn't talk about it, we didn't tell on each other, we didn't make fun of each other. It's human nature. If your turned on by your sister seeing you, you should probably see a professional mental health therapists, so they can help you reorganize the way you process your sexual desires.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Projectile vomit.

• Probably laugh and leave him to it.

• Yup, i'd do the same. Haha talk about awkward lol

• I would know i was being trolled by anon male

• I have seen my brother jerking of and i was like wtf

• I caught my step-brother masturbating. He's 13, so I just left the room.

• I would feel extremely uncomfortable and run the opposite way.