Gagers, what are you thankful for 🙏💓?

Most Helpful Guy

• My cool Family, My cool friends. Bioware, Hot chicks, Charli XCX, Capcom, Martial arts, Horror movies, oh and Aimee Garcia <3

Most Helpful Girl

• My family, friends, music, laughter, my job, sunshine, the fact that the snow is almost melted after being here for weeks...

What Guys Said 16

• The simple things in life my health, my family and my friends.

• Having parents who raised me in a great environment and are always willing to help when I need it.

• This cup of coffee I am drinking right now lol.

• The more time goes on, the more and more thankful I am for my health. 🙆

• Food, alcohol, and dogs

• I'm thankful for living a comfortable life. I'm thankful for nature especially trees. I'm thankful for having awesome family and friends. I'm thankful for sport. I'm thankful for democracy, freedom of speech and other human rights. But most of all I'm thankful for the beautiful booties all around the world. Keep doing your thing booties. Lawwd have mercy. Amen.

• That I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better 😔

• My Greek god genes

• being born in this country. could have been much worse

• All the good in my life and others!

• My family, being in good health, having a job, having my own place and being single. Because I don't have to deal with the BS, that comes about every year on the 14th of February.

• To everyone for everything specifically to CREATER.

• Having a Gag Account...

• I am thankful for a girl that I like

• My family, girlfriend, how sweet and amazing my girlfriend is, how awesome my family is, wifi.

• Fries, Slushies, Soccer Balls and Girls.
    In that order.

What Girls Said 14

• My family (including my cats), my best friends, my natural talents. I'm thankful for the opportunities I have and will have in the future. I'm thankful for getting the lead role in my school musical as well as playing opposite my best friend who will be my "love interest" in the musical. *Sidenote: I'm not happy because I want to be more than friends, but because it's really cool getting to act with my best friend.* I'm thankful for so many things right now.

• I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for my unwillingness to give up (despite having fallen many times... more than I should)

I am thankful for friendship

I am thankful for this community, because despite its many flaws, it still manages to bring great people together.

I am thankful for all the surprises life has brought me and for the many more it still will.

I am thankful for the magic in life

I am thankful for dreams, hope and love

I am thankful for music...

I am thankful for having stumbled upon a certain chatroom in one of my moments of darkness

I am thankful for you (my love), even if you will never read this... I want you forever and ever more. And I am so thankful that you fell in love with me and wanted to fight for me, despite all the obvious obstacles.

• I'm thankful I won my first race before I could even crawl.
    www.google.com/search

• Life.

• My family.

• Being able to afford to treat myself to this vacation. Family. Friends. Einstein Bros Bagels.

• I got the average above 9.50 (or 95/100) to get a scholarship. 😌

• Thst we still have a block feature on GaG 🙋

• I'm thankful that I'm multilingual, the internet is so fun that way. i'm thankful that i get to travel and i'm also thankful that i have a good family

• Getting out of a toxic environment, and my SO now

• I'm thankful for lots of things but most thankful I am for my family 👪 I would be nothing without them ☺❤

• I'm thankful for God, family, good health, great friends and all His blessings in my life

• That I'm diseases free, my family , a place to sleep, food to eat.

• for my life