Who do you want to win the Superbowl?

• Panthers
  • Broncos

Most Helpful Guy

• broncos cause i'm a vols fan and want manning to finish on a high note, but my state is carolina...

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• As many others have said, I don't follow Basketball either.

• Basketball, is that what it is?

• Aw, wine tasting.
      I've gotten into Moscato recently. Which is good because it's now the only wine I know.

I at least know the basics of tennis which makes it easier to watch (and having a passing interest as a child helps too) but I'll never yell at the screen like his sister does.

• @BaileyisDarcy you know, I love to run long distances, and I am obsessive about skiing, but I have never understood men's obsession with team sports on television.

I guess i like sports, but I like doing them myself and i have never liked being on a team.

I do like to drink a fine Merlot though with my friends: I guess that could be a team sport:)

I

• I don't watch sports! ):

• Either.

Because I do not care and am a little tired of these questions (and if it's this question that I keep seeing I'm sick of it especially).

• Exactly what @SunDevil11 said.