What would you do?

If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id go to the doctors, id like to know where that healthy emotion that stops us doing stupid and dangerous things went haha, but seriously id probably pack in my job and take a months trip round Yellowstone national park in the summer/autumn.

What Guys Said 7

• Bungee jump

• All out a girl I've been crushing on for three and a half years. Then maybe, answer the phone when I miss a call from my mom.

• Well, becoming fearless isn't like a flip of a light-switch, it doesn't happen magically in one day. We all have fears, an in order to subdue the fears you got to set the right mind-set. I mean come on, three and a half years is a heck of a long time. I say ask her out and see where it takes you. If you ask her out there will be two outcomes; either all will be good and you will be happily together, or you will get rejected. If you are willing to take the chances, go for it. Or else you'll be regretting it for a long time.

• May have phrased that wrong, lol. The girl I'm talking about, I like her a lot, but we don't have enough in common to date. She's into extreme sports, and I'm too scared of those things to try them. That's the kind of stuff that splits us apart, but if I wasn't scared of those sports, we'd be more compatible. That's why in a world with no fear, I'd ask her out.

• I went to meet girls.

• Everyone has different methods but you have to do what works best for you. You never know when you could meet the one, so be ready.

• act normal but not give a shit about anything

• Do like every other day that my life has been so far

• Bust open a cage of a fully grown tiger and look him in the eye letting him know I mean business... and it would be the last thing I would ever do :D

• I already do...

What Girls Said 2