What is the most difficult decision you have ever made?

Most Helpful Guy

• Turned out to be the best decision I made in long run for a few reasons - Taking a career break to look after my dad when he was ill

• Thanks for MHG

• I did the same thing for a year. I knew that was time I would never get back and I definitely don't' regret it. I bet someone else in my family wishes they would have done the same

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Whether or not to leave the Collector Base to the Illusive Man.
    I made the decision to leave it to him, but thankfully that does absolutely sod all to the story in ME3 anyway.
    img. pandawhale. com/...-head-turn-around-g-zX9l. gif

• Do I want fries or...*eyes narrow* a soft pretzel.

Ok joking aside it probably would have been in regards to math in school.

• To be or not to be

• Fighting more or finally giving up on her. Enough is enough.

• Once, I had too much dip left for my chips. I could eat too much dip with the chips or eat the rest of the dip apart.

• hahhahha i thought your most difficult decision would have been to choose between tubby custard and tubby toast hahah

• hahha i see your point. It looks like a face carved out of wood lol The custard definitely looks more inviting lol

• Yep :P but still, the custard looks like clay or something (especially in other pictures) haha.
      So i doubt it would be as sweet as i imagined lol

• At times, although it doesn't happen often my, business gets slow and I have to decide who I'm going to let go or whose hours to cut

• wow i would find that too hard to do. I guess you have no choice though

• Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. Had to put my dog to sleep after it had a good life.

Had to take a risky medical decision for someone who could not tell for himself what would have been the best. That was a tough one too.

• When i was a kid say between 9 to 10 years old, i had to choose between two toys, they told me i could buy only one
    HARDEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!

• Chocolate or strawberry so i went for banana

• Choosing between strawberry flavored condoms or mint lol. Fuck my life huh?

• Still thinking about it, not sure whether to go ahead with it or not...

• My father once told me if I have a decsion to make. Get a coin, choose heads or tails , throw the coin up in the air... before it lands , you automoatically know which side you hope the coin lands on. Therefore , you know which decision is really in your heart. It may sound silly, but it's worked for me a few times

• Which choice*

• Stop indulging in Cannabis because I need to keep my badass job

• Choosing to let someone die to save someone else

• Getting divorced I guess

What Girls Said 5

• To leave my ex husband. We had a horrible, toxic relationship and I should have left sooner but I loved him so much and for so long I thought that was all you need to make a relationship work.

• transfer to another university

• Steak or chicken! hahah

• When I say "Should I buy this or not"

• when I had two guys deciding to choose between both of them long time ago I was 19 at the time