Can you really call most "religious" people religious?

Most religious people repeat the same sins as part of their everyday schedule. They plan it, they do it unapologetically, and they have no desire to change this. However they will tell you they are religious and not hesitate to inject God and Jesus in their conversation.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God Romans 3:23-24. So , no matter how someone appears or portrays themselves, no that no one is perfect and most of them commit terrible sins right in their own home.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont debate with a religious, you have better conversations with a wall... Consider religious people like disabled retards and move on. Would you engage a debate with a cockroach to know why it lives in highly humid areas of your household? No : good answer

• I asked this question on another site and got responses like I shouldn't judge others. lol

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• yup I call them weird! hahah! Don't convert me!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes why not they're still part of the religion strict or not