Has anyone in here taken LSD before? If so, how was or were your experiences?

I have few friends who are pressuring me to do it so I don't know. One who is really into it just goes on about how much of a life changing experience it is. That it had a huge part in Steve Job's life and also the guy who wrote One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was on an acid trip. Anyways I'm open to it but kinda hesitating cause I don't know how bad I'd trip if I do have a bad trip. Shrooms are fine psychedelics since they're natural but this isn't natural so I'm hesitant.

Most Helpful Girl

• acid is my favorite drug. dont do it often because it will fuck you up but it really did open my mind. dont get me wrong, some people have a bad trip but its impossible if you're around the right people and in the right atmosphere around good vibes

Most Helpful Guy

• Check out the experiences pages on Erowid
    www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_LSD.shtml

It's a great site with lots of valuable information about drugs and a large database<a target="_blank" class="mediawww.reddit.com/.../people who tried them.

You might want to check out the LSD reddit as well
    https://www. reddit. com/r/LSD/
    https://www. reddit. com/r/LSD/comments/2zuyyb/updated_please_post_your_advice_for_first_timers/

What Girls Said 2

• In the right setting and with the right people, it can be great. But just make sure you're relaxed and not paranoid. Go to a place where you know you'll be safe and calm. Don't do it alone though. Every trip needs a sober babysitter.

• LSD will fuck you up, don't do it

What Guys Said 1

• drugs-forum. com/forum/showthread. php? t=138921
    here are a bunch of stories of people's first LSD trip. I wouldn't advise doing it to be honest though more than anything it's just a waste of money (obviously all the addictive and psychological effects but that never puts anyone of doing anything) I mean unless you got spare cash and really want to experience a high then go ahead.