Do you have any weird fears or phobias?

Do you have any weird fears or phobias?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the ocean I can't control it

What Girls Said 13

• I used to be super scared of cemeteries even by only seeing them in video but I hot over it 3 years ago and I even take a walk there sometimes. 10 years ago I would literally faint 😝

• How did you get over it?

• Ohh thanks COdy <3 :)

• If you don't mind me asking, did your religion help you overcome that phobia at all? Mine helped me overcome it by remembering the resurrection of the dead and life of the world to come that us Abrahamic faiths believe in. From there I've come to experience serenity at cemeteries, even considering them beautiful in a faithful sort of way.

• I'm absolutely terrified of crows.

• I'm legit scared of falling in love. Like, it's becoming a problem

• Spieers/insects. Anything like that even flies and butterflies... :/

• I'm not really sure, but my friend is afraid of moths and trees.

• That's a weird combo haha

• I was reading through some of the others and I am kinda scared of elevators.. I mean I kinda have to ride them sometimes.. but still they're kind of terrifying.

• I'm pretty sure moths haha

• Fear of losing confidence.

• Spiders. Can't even look at them.

• Afraid of presenting and height.

• Heights, if my feet don't touch the ground it's a problem. @.@

• Oh me too!!! Haha I feel like I'll pass out even on ladders

• You're pretty cool then because this was fun haha

• Tanchu. 😛

• I'm afraid of throwing up lol

• That is weird haha. Is it the embarasment of someone seeing you do it or are you just afraid of the feeling of puking?

• Well I'm glad you were okay :) I would hate being that sick for that long it would be hell

• yeah! i actually wanted to go back to school! lol

• Rollercoasters... I'm lame

• I'm terrified of riding horses. I can pet them and admire them but horse back riding makes me hyperventilate and break down. :/

• Did you fall of one or something?

• When I was at a camp in elementary school, my horse got too close to the one in front of it and start to buck. I jumped/ fell off and grabbed the reigns. The instructor ran over and screamed at me that I was stupid for jumping off because I could've gotten hurt. I think that I would have gotten injured by stay on the horse and allowed myself to get bucked off! Now I'm terrified to ride a horse alone. I need someone to help me see it's okay and that I can trust the horse. this past summer, I got on a horse in the mountains and couldn't breathe right. I started crying, but I wouldn't tell anyone because I was embarrassed. I couldn't talk or reply to anyone because I was so scared I would get hurt.

• Omg I'm so sorry that must have been traumatizing and that insructor is wrong you easily could have died if you stayed on you were smart for jumping off. At least you try to conquer your fear I would never be able to do that

• elevators

What Guys Said 5

• Using a toilet on the wharf.

• I'm afraid of llama stools. Though I'm OK with all the other ones.

• Have you even seen whale stools? 😲

• Let me know how it goes

• Yeah, I'll keep you posted!

• I'm scared of getting close to people.

• that egg is cute

• That my SO thinks my fetishes are gross...