Is there ANY way I can talk to my dead little sister?

Me and my sister got in an argument because of my girl friend, two days ago. She felt like I "chose" my girlfriend over her and she said that she hates me and I told her that I hated her back. I am 18, she was 15. I am in college, so we don't live in the same house. But I found out today, that she committed suicide. I don't think it was because of me but it KILLS me that I told her I hated her before she died. If I go to her grave will she hear me? Should I visit a psychic or priest? I don't know what to do. My heart hurts so fucking bad knowing that I won't ever be able to see or talk to her again. I need to tell her that I love her and she's important to me. I'm literally dying, I can't get over our fight. Everytime, I think of her I just cry and yell her name. How can I talk to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really really sorry...
    Life always surprise us with good and bad things and the only thing that we can do is face them, I know that this is probably very hard to understand, u are gonna have to be very strong. Don't blame yourself for what u said to her, we never know and we say things we don't mean so many times and Im sure she knew that u didn't mean that, don't get stuck in that moment, instead, be grateful for all the moments u had with her, she was a blessing for your life and u were one for hers

Most Helpful Guy

• Forces of nature says soul keeps going forward, one life after another within few months her soul will find another foetus! And if her soul is strong enough she will remember it all of it in her next life and visit you in another human form someday
    It has happened in many cases... Of rebirth
    you cannot stop her cause if you stop her she will be stuck. Until you again use exorcism to push her away, and the truth is that she is gone... It's not your fault. ..
    The best you can do is Apologize on her grave, and visit it quite often with your girlfriend and letting her know that you didn't hate her you wanted all of you to be together.. And you are sorry that you pushed her away instead of listening her that day when she needed you..
    Blunt truth is she is around for few more weeks, until you forget her and are ready to move on! You just need to find a silent area! And call out her name few times prefer to be In open or her favorite place, and once as soon as you feel chills on any part of body you will know she is right next to you.
    Then apologize and say her good bye, letting her know how much she ment to you. And it was really wrong the way she left you and the world. And maybe let her know that she is not alone you will someday join her once your task in this realm are over.

• It's been a month how are you doing now brother...

What Girls Said 9

• She is all around you. You can talk to her anywhere. Sit somewhere quietly and just talk out loud to her. She will hear.

She also knows you didn't mean it when you said you hated her. She knew when you said it, and she knows now.

• If you go to her grave and talk to her, I do think she'll be able to hear you. You can also talk to God and ask him to speak to her, or talk to her yourself. She's still around. When my grandmother passed away, I talked to her before bed, and there were ways I knew she and God were listening so it is possible. She knows you don't mean it, don't feel bad, but do speak to her so that you'll feel better. Just talk, even if she can't respond know that she can hear you.

• Pray is all I can say/

• Oh my god, my heart hurts right now 💔

I am seriously crying, I'm gonna be sad all night because of this.. I'm so sorry🙏

• I would go to a priest. They will be able to provide you with some piece of mind and comfort.

• Its hard to lose someone u love trust me I've been threw that go get help and I belief that u can talk to them where ever u are and they can hear u she's ur angle watching after u now protecting u hope u feel better

• Go to her grave and talk to her.
    Her soul can hear you.

• She can hear you. Go to whichever you feel best

• She knows

What Guys Said 6

• I know a lot of people say if you talk to her grave, she'll hear you, but unfortunately there isn't really a way to be sure that is true.

I would recommend you ask God to deliver the message. While you're at it, you can ask for forgiveness for the things you said to her, and anything else that is making you feel guilty. I believe Jesus Christ would help you with all of that, for free, for no other reason than that He loves you.

I would not recommend going to a psychic or medium, as (1) they might be scamming you, and (2), supernatural aid from anyone other than God Himself is alwaye given with an ulterior motive.

Non-Godly spirits only help others if it furthers their own agendas, and I can badically guarantee you that God and his own angels won't be working through psychics and mediums who are out to make a profit, or who are trying to pass off their spiritual gifts as their own powers.

• You both said it but you both knew the other didn't mean it. You both know you love each other. Talk to her. You don't need anyone to go between. Seek for her presence whenever you think of her, wherever you go. God be with you and your family

• She knows you love her now.
    You could go to her grave if it would help you.
    Chances are the psychic is a charlatan (I've had two separate encounters with ghosts) You sister would not want you to waste your money on that.
    She is dead and now knows everything you do, (Yes that means she knows you masturbate)
    she knows you love her.
    Go to her grave if it would help you.
    The dead don't feel lonely or depressed anymore, She is at peace.
    You are going to be the one to feel sad

• Don't listen to that anonymous bitch. Talk to her at her funeral or grave, I'm very sorry for your loss

• I guess there is one way to find out.. But this site won't like me to suggest that way.

• Talk to her at her grave. Express your feelings there.
    I'm really, truly sorry for your loss.