Do guys even like thick girls?

i'm thick, wouldn't say i'm fat but i'm chubbier than needed and i'm not really sure any guy will go for me. i'm kinda going through a dry spot and i haven't had a boyfriend in 3 months. is it because of my weight?

meant to say boyfriend OR girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to but not anymore since how shallow and picky they are and got dumped by every single one of them (actually 6) who don't need me anymore since we ar in a healthy relationship.

Last year me and my girlfriend have been dating a week. She asked me this dumb question saying why black men like fat women. I said I don't know. I should have dumped her but she's frigging hot because kf her body but at the end i feel bad. She'problemgin and im a virgin and we never had sex but dry humps. Then at the end of the week she told me she doesn't want a relationship, she wants to finish school and i am like okay and after 2 days she posted a picture up on snapchat of her dog saying she wants a man. So i removed her off everything including her number. Now this year yesterday my friend text me on kik. He said she has a boyfriend now and he gave me his instagram. She is currently dating a guy in her race and she is happy and im like nice! I wonder what will happen if she has babt and if she does i won't take her back if her boyfriend leaves her. My friend told me she said she likes black guys but she lied. She used us as a backup boyfriend yet she cheated on me with him before she break up with me.
    My black ex did it too so now you know.

You can say i am generalizing, giving a terrible story. But i am truly not and this my story when i am with fat ladies thinking that they are models. I even see them modelling themselves on dating sites getting a million likes and they're nothing but self-centered lying... You know? And i thought wrong about them. Men said fat women are easy to get and they are a lot nicer but they aren't. And for those of you who said that, they think thay you are hot like brad pit or shemaar moore or drake ajd all that crap. Or some high school musical actors. That's all it.

• I'm typing on my phone so sometimes my phone will autocorrect which really pisses me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many fat people in relationships... and some are not only fat, but ugly too...

The problem is, when you refuse to change the way you eat and AIM to attract the type of guy who is attracted to more slender girls...

There will always be someone interested in you, but the question is, will you notice HIM? ... if you're not attracting the guys that YOU are attracted to, then it's time to change your lifestyle to attract what you want... OR stay the same and take a look around you and start to notice the type of guys who are attracted to the type of body you have and such.

it's one or the other. and you can change that.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• I am not attracted to chubby girls

• cold hard reality that is key to be aware of i think:
      fit people date fit people
      chubby people date chubby people
      below avg people date below avg people
      above avg people date below avg people

• um alright

• i've never dated a chubby oy or girl though sooo

• I think chubby girls are attractive

• thick, yes. chubby/fat, no.

• You'll find someone!

• if there's a porn tab for it then there are many people who like it

• I am attracted to chubby girls. Problem is: They often think I want to play games or make fun of them or think I am not serious about it - thats a big turn off.

• Yes, as long as you're not fat, it matters more on the face

• I dont know what do you mean by thick...

• I don't know couse a lot of guys like chubbier girls, i know i do.

• Some do, some don't.

Obviously if you're wanting to be appealing to the larger masses you should get in shape.
    That's the blunt and brutal truth of the matter. Most people prefer fit people. Both genders.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!