Would you trade genders for a day and why?

Of course because I just wanna be inside the mind of a guy my age.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I did, I'd just feel my tits all day and stick things in my vajayjay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, mostly so I could know what it's like to have a dick. Plus I'd walk around the whole day shirtless.

Maybe also get a LOT of random women pregnant for the hell of it. 😂

What Guys Said 18

• If you want to be a guy at that age. All your gonna be thinking about is wanting to fuck every hot girl you see. Immature, wanting to masturbate every night. Then talking about video games and more girls with your friends and so on.

• Yes I would if you are up for it, not just a day it's too short at least a month, I will like to experience the annoying periods too.. Bring it on..

• Sure, that might be interesting.
    And you really don't want to be inside a 14 year old boys mind, you'd be scarred for life when you went back.

• Maybe you wouldn't want to be in the mind of a 14 yo girl.. maybe you'd be scarred for life aswell :o

• I would totally do that. I would love to know what it feels like to have sex and an orgasm as a woman.

• Hell yeah... i would just jump in front of a mirror all day... then do a porno with another chick.

• Yeah. I wanna know what it feels like. I won't want to permanently change. Periods suck.

• I actually think that it would be pretty cool to do so.
    On top of that, it could be quite educational. I'll then know why some girls do what they do and some of the problems they have to go through.

• Of course, i would like to know how it feels to have boobs. Probably wear a skin tight dress to show off that booty

• I would. My curious side wouldn't be able to pass it up.

• I want to try skirts.

• I would. Just to see.

• I would rather not. I'm plenty comfortable being a guy and all. :P

• You are 14, they think about video games, porn, action movies, hot sluts on TV and boobs

• Depends do women have the power to make it rain tacos

• Nope. I like me. I dont want to be a girl.

• I know I would, why? Becuz of curiosity.

• I would like to be female permanently because women are superior sex.

• Oh, just being curious on how its like to be a guy?
    If I did that with my girlfriend it would be weird as I can't imagine the feelings of peeing as a woman or cumming.

What Girls Said 11

• Thats a movie!

• No because it would confuse me af

• Lol i envy how simple it seems for men when it comes to what they want from the oppostie sex. Even if it is difficult for them to find it.

• I would because It would seem interesting and I am curious. First I would want to pee standing up, lol. Then I would want to get a boner to see how it feels, and probably play with it for I while. Then I probably do some other stuff.

• I would, out of curiosity.

• nah.

• yea to fuck easily

• I would. I'm curious

• That would be fun xD I would want to try a lot of stuff if that happened

• That would be cool tbh

• It's just a day, why not lol