• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend broke up with me over the phone, and he won't speak to me ever since the break up.

me and my boyfriend had been with each other for over 2years, and one night he decided to finish with me over the phone. it was a total shock to me,... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I know it was out of the blue for you, but it wasn't for him. He'd probably been planning it for quite some time and was just working up the courage to end the relationship (especially considering your description of him). Again, ending things over the phone was the safe way out for him.Given some time he probably won't be so opposed to speaking with you. However, given his history I would say the first few conversations should be online or over the phone.

• Ok,even if he had planned to finish with me for a while, don't you think after two years together he could have at least done it to my face? and why did he mention marriage all the time?and say that I was the best thing that ever happened to him, and h couldn't live without me?i really hope he will get in touch at some point, but it isn't looking very promising- its like he's deleted me out of his life.i honestly thought he cared about me, but he obviously doesn't or he would have got in touch by now?

• It doesn't matter what I think, he didn't want to end things in person so that's what he did. Yeah he said those things and perhaps even meant them... at the time... but I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath that he will be back in your life anytime soon.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook