Why do gamers hate Polish people?

Why do gamers hate Polish people?
I came acros this picture ("These are the only Polish that don't annoy gamers") and remembered how my classmate who's a hardcore gamer said the same thing.
No offence to Polish people, just curious of why do they have such a bad reputation among gamers.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's the first time I hear that.
    I know that Russians or sometimes French gamers are not very liked but this is knew to me. and I'm a hardcore gamer for many years. I can only imagine that it is related to a specific game where they are a big part of the player base and players from other countries are annoyed when they speak polish and not English.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure about other countries but I know for a fact that (a lot of) swedes don't like polish people, my bro is a gamer and he hates polish people, not exactly sure why, he doesn't even have a proper explaination to it either he just says they're irritating...

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• Don't they have a bad reputation period?

• But what reputation do they have?
      That's what I'm asking. @.@

• Started post world war 2 because surrendered right when the Nazis showed up. They've been labeled as "stupid" and "weak" ever since. Same as the French really.

• i will never understand gamers lol