How to go from friends to relationship?

How do I handle situations where I like my guy friend and suspect he may like me too?

What Guys Said 2

• By going on a date💁🏻

• invite him out to a bar, sit and talk for a while, and after you start having a lot of fun see what his intensions are.

What Girls Said 1

• Um.

Going from friendship to relationship requires you to work on showing you care even more than a friend. Do one thing weekly that shows you care more than just a friend. You can write a handwritten note or card, or buy a small present that shows you were thinking of them.

One of the best ways to show you care is by asking, “What can I do for you to help you feel appreciated and loved?”

It’s definitely a hard question to get out of your mouth, but asking it may bring surprising answers and a closer bond, especially if the person being asked can feel you are genuine and sincere.

:\