Is anybody else NOT watching the super bowl?

• Yes, I am watching the super bowl
  • No, I'm not watching the super bowl
I thought I was the only person not watching it. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm not watching the super bowl! I don't watch sports!

What Guys Said 18

• I didn't realize it was even today tbh. Football doesn't really interest me.

However, food doesinterest me. For that reason, I am making a stop around my uni campus so I can get some free food (some places are giving out free pizza). I am going to stockpile whatever food I can take lol

• Haven't watched one yet. Not going to start now.

• I'm not, American football doesn't interest me enough
    that I can sit still long enough to actually watch it.

• Hell no. I have better things to do with my time.

freethoughtblogs. com/.../football-playing-time. png

• I'm not American, so no I'm not. I didn't realise it was on.

• Almost forgot that. Not going to watch it anyway 😹😹

• I don't even like sports. 😕

• I live in the UK and so am actually surprised at the amount of people that I know who are planning on staying awake to watch it. I'll either be asleep or working on school assignments... How fun.

• dont know. dont care about football

• The super what? Superb Owl? :-) Not a sports fan, didn't care one bit about the game.

• I'll be watching, I love football!

• What's superbowl? O. o

• But... I love football! <3 And it also has my Panthers in it! It's a must-watch for me. :)

• Heck yeahhh! My grill and beer-filled fridge have been waiting for this!

• We watch football in Brazil and I guess in 90% of the world (Football is called Soccer by Americans)
    The only American sport idol that is maybe popular in the US and in my country too is Michael Phelps, we don't hate American idols but it's because we don't care for other American sports and their idols because we don't watch them and we don't like these other American sports, but we prefer Football (Soccer for americans), volley, fights like Karate, UFC, but not Boxe, we like Swimming, we like cars and sometimes others but superbowl, basketball are our last preference, we don't buy the American games of their sports because is boring for us, we prefer fifa, and many countries in the world, Rugby seems more cool than American football but my country is not good, Hockey is cool but we don't have snow.. Winter Sports are awesome but only for
    countries with snow, it's awesome sometimes watch winter sports but is weird because we don't have snow.

We don't care for other sports unless in the Olympic games because of course we want to see our country with number of medals but we don't like these other sports, we like the number of medals that could be in our country but we don't like to watch these sports.

• To be honest I'm only going to hang out with my friends, I could care less about who wins or what happens, the sport of football is so meh. I can think of three better sports off the top of my head (baseball, soccer, and ice hockey). I am just going for some free pizza, a hang out with friends, and some drinks.

• To be honset I don't even know what it is. Is it American football?

• No I am not

What Girls Said 11

• LOL that's way more people voting no than i thought!

• I don't care about sports. I stopped caring once I got to middle school. I began to realize how boring and overly hyped they are. Yes, I was in marching band at one point in high school, but people neglected me and watching football because noone cared to hang out with me bored me to death and made me feel more alone.

• I didn't watch. I worked 12 hours that day lol 2p-2a. Prime football time.

• boring ass game, football or any sport.

• What's super bowl?
    *hides back in her cave*

• Nobody watches it here, so no I'm not haha

• I didn't watch it.

• I don't know what it is.

• No, Because I don't have a tv :( lol

• Me! Over here!

• I'm in England, and I didn't even know it was happening lol