Do you believe in witches?

I just saw this video. Do you believe this is real or fake? I definitely believe in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely do! I know people who've been victims of black Magic, not even a joke, it's legit scary.

• Now I'm scared :'(

• @Omar5881 Yeah! It exists kamen fil deen mawjood :x Maybe not the video, but black magic exists

• Existed * these things aren't available anymore they were avaliable in the past before our prophet until the "معوذتين "received by the prophet and then the door of magic is closed. djins can't actually harm a human unless it was an order from god

Most Helpful Guy

• Witches are the stupidest thing I've heard of. There is no way.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• nope lol! I mean why would i!

• Yeah, magick is real.

• I don't know they may exist but i dont t hink about it ever

• I am a witch. So I believe in them.

What Guys Said 7

• All but the first consonant?

• My concept of "magic " and "wizards and witches " differs from most people , I believe in the modern world these things are cons

• I don't. I know for a fact though that there are some crazy people running loose

• No. If people receive power its from a bad or a good place but I don't think its real if it is god's got my back.

• For anyone on here claiming to be a witch, magic me up some happiness

• OMG What was that... I am scared now

• 28 years old and believes in magic... you wouldn't happen to be catholic now would ya?