14 year old girl beats up mentally disabled man?

She knocks him out.
He is mentally disabled.
It doesn't matter if he sounded "aggressive" he is defenseless.
What do you think should be done about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is time women were made to be just as responsible for their actions as men are. Women get away with too much shit like this in society. I think women need to get the same punishment a man would because she knows what she is doing just as much as a man does. I don't mean to make this a men vs women thing but I am just fed up with women doing things like this to men and getting away with it. What happened to men and women being equal.

• she didn't get away with it...

• Thank you for MHA.

• @MissMcK Yeah, because she's part of a new generation of fucking idiots who tape their crimes.

I'm at least glad that criminals are getting stupid enough to catch themselves

What Guys Said 21

• Imagine if the fat disable person was a she and the offender a he, this would have been a shitstorm. Since it isn't like that then it looks as a joke to everyone else.

The girl is not the only asshole here but the dudes recording it and doing shit about it, to then post it on their accounts and get likes, are just as little shits as her.

• this is disgusting.

• Yeah that's pretty wrong. I bet if it was a 14 year old boy the reaction by the bystanders would be different. Even if the guy isn't disabled, I don't think that was acceptable.

• Not too surprised no one watching didn't intervene. She diffidently needs a fine plus community service.

• Send her ass to juvenile detention. Teach her a lesson. I think society is too easy on kids these days.

• Teenagers these days... 1000 hours of hard labor or she should be put as the only cleaning staff in an old age home for six months. So that she learns some fucking empathy.

• This level of brattiness comes from being babied and told you're always right, along with parents who don't teach their children right from wrong anymore.

• It will set an example for the small number of people who see it. It just needs to be spread around more

• @M_A_X well. Time will tell then.

• Man, what the hell is wrong with people... I understand that the girl is effed up but all these people around just stood by to watch? Bloody hell...

• Again I am ashamed of being in this era of time. WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE? And really some people still have hope in peace? Well peace my ass

• That is fucked up. Anyone who hurts one that is disabled, whether physically or mentally, is a piece of shit.

The videos on that channel though are messed up.

• here's another dumb person trying to get likes on instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl7eB3F-Stg

• Assault charge is obvious but if he's obviously mentally disabled she should also be charged with grievous bodily harm to the defenceless

• Completely unacceptable behaviour whether it is done by a guy or a girl... She should be charged with criminal assault, though her punishment might be less severe since she is a minor

• I hope someone breaks her teeth or jaw so she can't eat.

• she should be arrested

• She is a big idiot... if i was judge Id make an example out of her.. she would never do it again

• I would've beat the living shit out of her, I might've even killed her

• Seems like the 14 year old is the mentaly disabled one

• Some people that are hurt when younger often hurt others for self gratification. Awful video.

• I have mentally disabled male family members. Hard for me to watch.

She should be charged with assault. Probably wouldn't get jail time, and i dont' necessarily care if she did, it's more the experience of learning that no, it's not fucking okay.

Beyond that, more concrete, hit her with a civil suit. She could be paying that off for a while.

• Hopefully the boy's parents will press charges.

And if I were the girls parent I would encourage them to do just that; and plus I would take away all her privileges, game console, tv... etc you name it and ban friends from visiting and telling her to get her butt straight home from school for at least three months.

And any sassyness from her would just make those three months into three more months

• Let the coppers and lawyers handle this. They cand do it properly.

What Girls Said 7

• I would fucking hope someone had the balls/ovaries to drop that little c**t on her ass. Like really? You think you're SO tough "fighting" a mentally disabled person who was probably just defending himself to the best of his ability. Like how could NO one around be bothered to intervene? I believe in karma and some day that girl is going to mess with the wrong person and she will get fucked up. Hopefully sooner than later.

• She should get put in jail and fined!

• That's despicable! Just walk away.

• im glad she didn get away with it. that was very wrong and messed up. she's old enough to understand that was fucked up

• Those aren't really bystanders to the people who think that it would be different with a guy. You're forgetting that these people are teenagers who recorded this, they didn't care from the start.

• she should get charged with assault. which she did.

• She should be arrested and charged with battery...