What does this mean?

there's this popular quote on tumblr
and it says
''wasting her tears in the toliet..''
does anyone know what it means?

Most Helpful Guy

• My impression is that no one can see your tears/pain locked away in the toilet - Maybe encouraging you to open up to other people about your pain.

• Very good opinion :) It actually is what it means *thumbs up*

Sorry about this , I do know what it means though lol, I've just been doing this experiment on how people would respond and what their takes are on certian subjects and meanings.

As I can see a lot of people are very crude about it, its quite harsh to look at some of the opinions the others have giving, but you'res is bang on the target.

I hope you have a great rest of the new year sir. Thank you so much for that amazing opinion.

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why my mind went straight to bulimia

What Guys Said 3

• It means she should use her tears to get what she wants from some sucker of a guy, instead of letting them run into the thunder cup only, only to have somebody like me come along a drop a big, greasy loaf on them!

• alright... I'm guessing that's not what its about ( good choice of wording though sir ''not'') I actually know what it means I'm just doing a experiment on peoples thoughts on how they would think and what this actually meant.

• I'm disappointed you're not fond of my "wording". I thought of it as a vivid bit of imagery for the minds eye. ; - )

• it means she's crying over bullshit.

• You should waste it in dust...

What Girls Said 2

• I think it means she's hiding away her tears ie the toilet or wasting them

• never heard of it lol