What's your favorite disney song?

No I will not put,"let it go," on here or any lion king, The Little mermaid, beaty and the beast, and any other disney ones that are probably the most popular. Those would win hands down. :P For the Mulan one here's the version done by jackie chan. Which I honestly love it more than the original. :D Please name the ones that are your favorite. Even if they're not on the poll.

• 'Son Of Man'-Tarvan
  • Why Should I Worry-Oliver and company
  • Stand Out-A Goofy Movie
    Vote C
  • I'll Make A Man Out Of You-Mulan
    Vote D
  • Colors Of The Wind- Pocahontas
    Vote E
  • Zero to hero-Hercules
    Vote F
  • Almost There-The Princess and the Frog
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
'Son Of Man'-Tarzan. :D I'm laughing at myself for that typo.

1313

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't get pass Jackie Chan singing or those ugly ass yellow pajamas.

BUT! The best thing ever are the voices for Yao, Ping, Mushu, and Chien Po XD so great. So great. XD SO great.

But what's crazy is you included so many of my favorite Disney songs. I love the entire Hercules soundtrack, I loved listening to the muses. They were great. I loved the opening song. The Gospel Truth <3

And I loved Almost There-I sang just a few days ago.

And Colors of the Wind <3 I love singing that song. It's beautiful.

My favorite of these is Make a Man Out of You. It's such an experience. And Mulan is basically my favorite Disney movie. So, it makes sense :)

And this isn't a Disney song, but I really enjoyed Once Upon a December. So wonderful to sing as well.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 12

• that's SO hard.

anyway a few of mine are

colours of the wind- pocahontas
    i won't say I'm in love- hercules
    you'll be in my heart- tarzan
    not one of us- lion king 2
    hawaiian rollercoaster ride- lilo and stitch
    beauty and the beast- ... beauty and the beast :P
    hakuna matata- lion king
    reflection- mulan
    lesson number 1- mulan 2
    kiss the girl- the little mermaid.

i have heaps more but ill stop there :D

• "Some day my prince will come", from Cinderella. We both love Disney movies old and new and had some of our favorites played at our wedding. When the guys came up to the front of the church, I had the pianist play "Some day my prince wil come".

We had a lot of comments on having those songs played, they were things that we shared as kids and best friends growing up together.

• I enjoy all of these. I voted for Stand Out from A goofy movie because I was obsessed with that movie. I use stop watch it daily with my sisters. Next would be Colors of the Wind, which still makes me cry. Then Why Should I Worry. Oliver and Company was so underrated! Next is Almost There from Princess and the Frog. That's my favorite from that movie.

• It's between Stand Out and I'll Make A Man Out Of You. Actually, scratch that, I'm having a really hard time picking a favorite.

• Tarvan? lol
    I love Phil Collins' songs in Disney movies. It makes every movie feel like an adventure.

• I like them all and have most of them on my phone hihi xD

• Every single Tarzan song lol

• o dear god i love a goofy movie and the song stand out. but runner up would be anything hercules

• I love Let It Go by Frozen and also When You Believe in Prince of Persia

• Everybody wants to be a cat... :P

• I can show you the world 💕