Do all Americans watch the Super Bowl?

Do pretty much all Americans watch the Super Bowl? Even if your team isn't playing? Lol.

Do people who have no/little interest in sport watch it for the event?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people will watch it. The fans of football enjoy the game. Typical non-watchers prefer to see the commercials that air during that time. They'll come up in conversation for the next few days. Some may even watch just for the half-time performance.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah its required by law.
    We all have to eat Mcdonalds while watching as well.

• No lol. I'm watching Girl Meets World right now, actually.

• I don't. And that's because I don't watch tv, sports or care for it or have anything to do with it. I just love the food

• This American isn't watching it.

• What a dumb ass generalization of course we do not. That is like me asking if all Canadians watch hockey

• No. Actually most don't.

• I'm watching it because it looks interesting 😝

• I'm from America and I despise sports. They bore me. I never watch the Super Bowl.

• I have zero interest in it and won't be watching it...

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, all TRUE American citizens watch the Super Bowl. It's in the Constitution didn't you know that? ;)

• Not all, but most do. The commercials keep people entertained and it's a good time to get together with friends. Thanks for reminding me, I need to head out.

• ahaha many do but I can't because I've got too much damn studying and homework to do. Plus my team isn't in it and I really don't care who wins

• I don't

• lol strong generalization... no. I have absolutely zero interest in the superbowl. You'd have to pay me to watch that shit. I'm a soccer guy