Does this sound attractive?

I'm 5'6 3/4, 123 pounds, with measurements of 37-26-37
I don't usually wear a bra but I'm assuming I'm around a 34C or 32D

Does this sound attractive or overweight? I feel like I'm overweight but I don't really know, I have a very distorted body image.

I'm sorry guys, I just don't feel comfortable posting a picture

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's not overweight at all! You have a slim hourglass figure! Congratulations! It's the figure most women desire ;)! I'm 5'8 and I'm about 37-27.5-39 and I don't look fat so you definitely won't!! You should wear a bra though it will make you breasts look better as they are supported. It's possible that your a 32D. People tend to think that A big letter means huge boobs but that is nonsense! If you have a small underbust measurement with a big letter you're breaths tend to be there but not huge. I wear a 32E and they are by no means huge. 32E has the same cup as a 36C or a 34D. Many people wear a band size that is too large and a cup that is too small.

What Guys Said 6

• we don't know how old you are and we don't have any pictures. just listing stats about yourself doesn't mean anything about how you look.

• You're definitely not overweight but I honestly can't say if your body is attractive without seeing a picture

• Of course you sound attractive and no you're not overweight unless you're really young witch I doubt

• That's not even close to overweight.

• Message me hotty ;)

• You sound hot God bless you!

What Girls Said 5

• It sounds like you need to go see a therapist.

• You aren't overweight but with boobs that size you should be wearing a bra

• I definitely think you're fine.

• I have to see I can't really imagine you well so I can't give a fair judgement.

• You're probably underweight not overweight and if you don't wear a bra you're boobs probably aren't bigger than a B cup.