I feel like my life is just slowly dripping away?

It feels as if I'm not needed, wanted, nor important.
I'm not good at many stuff and it's just better to just disappear?
What do I do to change this thought?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel. I lost all my friends in my mid 20's. But even before that it felt like I was just a friend that they would put on a shelf and take down if they needed or wanted something I could provide.

So after that I became a loner, but I was always quiet. Never dated a girl or had and kind of physical relations. So most times I feel like I don't know wtf I'm doing on this planet.

He only good thing that I got out of my friendship with my childhood friends was that they got me started on playing the guitar. Hen I started writing songs, and writing lyrics was good for expressing myself, even if I need er let Anyone read them or listen to something I made. nowadays songwriting is the thing I gravitate to the most. And it has become something much more than expressing feelings or being miserable in life.

You just need a way of expressing yourself, you could try just writing things out. Them when you get the things put of your head, of course they are still there, but it feels like you take a load off your mind. Then you will start to feel good again and be able to find the good things around you, or look for new things to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Write what you want in life and what is the best version of you. Like what you always wanted to be and act. Then write how you want people to think of you , when you have all that, write down what you're like now. And what that always start your day as the person you want to become. Write yourself a letter when you accomplished something it could be as simple as walking 2 blocks to the car instead of parking it by your job. Telling yourself you are pride of you. And read it everyday if you have to. Til you love yourself and are happy

• Thank you for your reply. I've been starting to write some of my feelings down and I think it's kind of working.

What Guys Said 5

• Hopefully, what you're experiencing isn't the onset of depression. If it continues, see a doctor ASAP. You're a child of God, a daughter of the King, and you deserve to feel like it! Depression is a killer.

• I'll see if the doctors might help.. Thanks for the reply.

• My pleasure! ; - )

• Why do you feel this way?

• I feel this way because I unable to basic stuff, unable to be someone I want to be, and just someone who can't save another from depression/etc...

• It just got old and I began to think about the past.. Comparing myself past self and now..
      I think that is when my depression started appearing..

• What did you do for fun when you where younger? Why do you think your depression hit when you started to compare your younger self to your current situation? ie what changed?

• It sounds like you may be becoming depressed. You should seek help before it gets too far.

• I'll check in the doctors maybe. Thanks for the reply..

• please dont kill your self it puts a burden on me, ill always think of what i could have done to save her, please my heart can't take anymore pain from women leaving the face of the earth.

• It wouldn't be your fault even if I killed myself... But, thanks for replying..

• I guess it's rude to commit suicide and not considers how others would feel... I'll try not thinking about dying..

• thank you so much. my heart is finally at rest

• I feel the same... I am in depression

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you seem to think that the core worth in life is to be needed, wanted, and important?

• Then what is the worth of life?

• You are very welcome. Good luck with your treatment. Would you like my honest thoughts about the overall situation?

• I would like to accept any opinions..

• same here sometimes you just need a pick me upper.
    Go get a make-over and go to dinner im sure someone will notice :)

• Thanks for the reply.. I'll try doing that.

• Yay have fun :)