Did you like Beyonce's half time performance?

Her dancers #SLAYYYED ✊I know Malcolm X was smiling. Happy Black History Month, y'all 😂

Did you like Beyonce's half time performance?#FORMATION

• YESSSSSSSS
  • no.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I ALMOST CRIED! I was just like, "YESS SPRINKLE THAT BLACK GIRL MAGIC." I'm gonna dress like these girls for Halloween this year.. YESSSS! 🙌✊

What Guys Said 15

• dat ass...

• No I thought it was bad

• She was supporting the Black Panthers. I never really really respected her before but now she's just plain dead to me.

• Nah it could of been way better in my opinion

• I didn't see it but I understand she paid homage to the black panthers. Even black people are calling it out as a double standard as you couldnt do that with something like the KKK. Typical though.

• I feel like she just pulled the same moves as she was using 10 years ago...

• It was tacky and cheap but she is a celebrity so I wouldn't expect anything more as celebrity woild sell their souls, integrity, family, people and children to the highest bidder for fame and fortune.

• What does her dancing at the black bowl have to do with power to the black people?

• The song she performed and the music video that came with it, is in support of BLM. The oufits she and her dancers worse, was in support of the Black Panther Party and the performance was in support of Malcolm X.

• @Snoopiee Malcolm X wouldn't approve hon.

• She's very overrated.

• So is Lady Gaga, Madonna, and them other old bitches.

Beyonce can sing, dance, act, etc.. You call that overrated?

• They're all overrated

• it was okay I gues... but didn't follow it completely

• The dancing looked like impaired walking lol.

• I don't like Beyoncé. I'd rather have seen somebody else.

• Not a big fan, but i bet her show in Nashville would be fun.

• Fuck yeah... I would have a orgy with her and those dancers right on the field

• BLACK POWERRRRR ✊

What Girls Said 9

• I was like when did Beyonce become black?

She bleaches her skin, wears long silky blonde weave, and contours her nose to make it slimmer.

I loved her performance and her admitting to loving her heritage however she does not reveal to me a woman that is proud of being Black most of the time.

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://thegrio. files. wordpress. com/2012/02/beyothegrio. files. wordpress. com/.../... l. jpg%3Fw%3D500/... mys-lighter. jpg

https://thegrio. files. wordpress. com/2012/02/beyonce-skin-lightening-loreal. jpg%3Fw%3D500

• I love Beyonce but her and Coldplay disappointed. He sounded horribly nervous and she sang some song that I didn't even know until now. Bruno #Slayyed cause he got his Michael Jackson on!!

• Fucking loved it. I wish Bey would display her natural hair though lol

• I didn't watch any parts of the superbowl. I heard Bruno Mars was good tho. I enjoyed his solo performance a few years ago.

• YES! Love her!

• So overrated..

• I did not watch it. :o

• I didn't watch it but have heard about it. I think it's fantastic to be proud of your heritage but I did watch a video of a black man who said he found it crazy because if a white person performed with the KKK the country would be in an uproar and that society is double standard or something like that. But overall I don't really care about beyonce or anything that she does.

• i liked her back up dancers more than her actual performance