Do you consider Youtubers celebrities?

Like the really popular youtubers like Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley, etc.
Why or why not?

Updates:
I personally think they are celebrities. Because they have fans, who spend their money on them and they cry and fangirl over them. And the definition of celebrity is being famous and well known and like pewdiepie for example has over 40 million subscribers so I would say they are well known.

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I say yes! Younger people watch more YouTube than they watch television! :-P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know who they are. They aren't celebrities in the traditional sense. They are Internet Celebs. They have a separate category just like how realty TV persona's are called Reality Stars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. There are some pretty famous people who work at rooster teeth for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not celebrities, only very popular people in their country, if this makes sense. @.@

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends the 2MakeYewSmile guys and Dormtainment look like they should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider them popular people but not celebrities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't ,, they are famous around their countries

0|0
    0|0
  • yesss (:

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know them so

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Unless they were already a celebrity. No.

However, a few exceptions may occur. For instance, John Green. He was somewhat famous before as an author, but he has become more of an educator through Youtube videos and his personal websites.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all absolutely NOT.
    Youtubers are wannabes, that's it, that's all. Only morons give those people any kind of credibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I don't know any youtubers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Only sssniperwolf
    Damn love Turkish chicks.

0|0
    0|0