What is your concept about a typical Indian?

In many sites i have read that people from other people thinks that Indians are foul smelling. Why this type of bad concepts prevail? Other kinds of opinion regarding the question is welcomed

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is Indian and I met her family and they were all nice people.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of Indian? because I grew up with a native American family and I was great friends with the whole family, fantastic people. I don't know any Indians from India but I did see 4 of them at the fair once, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes but mainly westerners say they are odd

• Show All
    • @lonerider Honestly they don't care between the two and neither do most people.

• @lonerider actually americans are past britishers. if i am wrong blame the His books

What Girls Said 3

• Some are cool, intellectual, funny etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are people, they have good and bad like anywhere else. The ones I know/are friends with are good people. They are kind, funny, intelligent and are always welcoming.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the curry smell, sometimes it sticks in your clothes thus making you smell like it. It's a very pungent smell, not all indians smell this way. I'm just gonna assume the ones that do really really like their curry.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Typical Indian? means are you asking the definition of an Indian coming from a typical Indian family?

0|2
    0|0
    • Bro we don't smell like curry... i don't , do u?

• Depends on which curry, veg or non-veg curry and also if you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian.

• i have no opinion, they're people like anyone else to me.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like them because they seem like a more right-winged leaning minority, at least from my observations. A lot of the men seem to have military experience, be pro firearms, and hard workers. The women likewise are usually very nice and hospital. I have done work for a lot of Indian families like painting their houses, and they have always treated me to snacks and occasionally even invited me to their dinner table. Nice people. The only problem is maintaining my composure to be polite when I do not like their food lol.

0|2
    0|0
    • Have u eaten biryani?
      What part in an indian food u think is bad?

• Show All
    • Then there food habits has changed

• I really like the rices that Indian people make. The spices are very good.

• If they use a lot of curry at home it can give them a permanent odor. And gives their house a permanent scent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is there a typical Indian now? I had no idea. I've never met a typical Englishman. I haven't detected any particular odour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am from India and I know many have a negative opinion about us...

0|0
    0|0