Do you think I shouldn't answer him?

We met through kik and we are talking for a while, like 3 weeks. He sends me things like I love you etc but then one day he tells me he has a girlfriend but she isn't permanent. Do you think I will regret the fact that I answered him? Should I stop texting him?

__________________

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, yes.

I think that anyone, whether it is talking to a person in a relationship or talking to them if they are in a relationship is just asking for drama and problems.

He seems to be initiating a lot of the situations and that's pretty terrible on his end with his girlfriend having absolutely no idea that her seemingly loyal guy is talking to another girl.

I think that if you want to save yourself the drama and pain, you should stop. Call it off as soon as possible. And if you don't want to, I'd say to see where this gets you, but I'm not saying it's a good idea.

It's definitely not.

:\

What Guys Said 1

• This isn't going anywhere. He's such a moron.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, stop talking to him. He sounds like a douche.

• Stop, you don't want to get into messes like that.