Do you know how to cook and/or bake?

• I can cook and bake well
  • i can cook well
  • i can bake well
  • i can only cook simple things like
  • i can only bake things out of a box
  • i can't do either to save my life
  • I've never tried

Most Helpful Girl

• When I got out school, I was Lucky I could boil water here, dear. My mom tried to teach me but I was NOT interested Until... I got out on my Own and had my own Home.
    It was Then that I Began to Be this Chef of the Century, Cooking up a Storm with Everything under the Sun for Everyone.
    However, like Anything in life and with Spice, Things that you Had a Taste for Before can Come and Go as we all Know and Now... I am Lucky that I even Microwave a Dish with no Wish...
    I just had Found Other interests that took me away from the Shake and Bake.
    Good luck and Good Eating. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for your own Vote of Confidence in the cooking department... Coincidentally, last nite, in fact, made my cousin his favorite sausages and onions and peppers with aside dish of buttered herb noodles and he melted away. lolxxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my cooking skills are pretty good. I'm not just good at cooking what I read in a recipe but I also have a good feeling for what kind of things could fit well together (for example when creating a new dish). As for baking... I'd say I'm decent but not really "good" at it. I can bake simple things such as cookies or muffins or cakes or pies but beyond that I'm kinda lost and I let my girlfriend do it. She's better at baking than I am.

What Girls Said 25

• My mother taught both myself and my brother to cook at 10 or 11 years old. He and I are both really good cooks. Really good for him because his wife doesn't cook at all. My mom didn't want kids who couldn't fend for themselves in the real world, and I'm so glad she and my dad taught us life skills because going to college and experiencing so many people who couldn't figure out how to tie their shoes without their parents was eye opening.

• Yes I love cooking and baking. I love trying new recipes too. I have many recipes handed down by my Grandmother who is Italian, so I especially love cooking and baking Italian dishes. I love cooking for other people.

• I can bake things out of a box... about 70% of the time.

• nope I suck at both.

• I like to do both but I think I'm better with cooking than baking.

• well i can cook a few things

• Of course I do. Any adult should know how to cook it's not a hard thing to do. And if they don't then they are just plain lazy in my opnion.

• Not for the life of me.

• I rather enjoy both cooking and baking.

• Yes I can. I'm definitely not the best, but I'm Italian and so is my family... we do know a few things about cooking/baking :) I've been cooking my own meals for years too

• Yes and Yes. I voted A

• It's not difficult

• Vote D = I can cook basic meals but forever choose not to.

I almost live on a raw wholefood diet.

• I can cook and bake. I enjoy baking more than cooking tho.

• Yes. I can cook.

• I can do both without issue since it's one of my favorite things to do.

• My friends & family say I'm very good at both.

• Yeah I can cook pretty well

• Um.

Well, yeah.

I can cook a few things.

^.^

• Only if I have a recipe to guide me.

• Yep, I'm not a bad cook and I can bake quite well too.

• I can bake well.

• I cook & bake ,, after I found I love food I can't wait my maid to cook for me I'm always hungry..

• I can cook and bake well :)

• Maybe instant food or really simple food.

What Guys Said 13

• I can only BBQ outside I can't cook at all inside and don't want to learn, that's why I eat takeout a lot even though Its trashy food.

• I only know how to bake but unfortunately cooking is not something I am familiar with. Growing up my mother has always been such an amazing cook that I simply never had any reason to learn, so at the moment I am literally clueless in the kitchen. Instead I'm better at cleaning up, washing dishes, and the like.

• Yes, I know how to cook, but I don't know how to bake. However I am willing to learn that.

• I do alright in the kitchen. My mom taught me quite a bit and she used to chef a restaurant. Now she's says I do more than she does and she loves my cooking.

• I wouldn't have survived till marriage without knowing the basics. :D

• I can make sushi, cook simple dishes, and bake cookies
    but beyond that, it's just basic knowledge.

• i like to cook and bake. every one seem so love my choclate chip cookies. so the problem is when i do make them i end up eating more of them than i should

• yeah

• I've been told I should have gone to culinary school. I'm a very good cook and a decent baker.

• I love baking, I'm still experimenting some cooking stuff :p

• I can cook, but I can't bake well.

• No. But I have no desire beyond cereal, sandwich and a microwave

• Fuck no