- I can cook and bake well56% (29)44% (12)52% (41)Vote
- i can cook well4% (2)19% (5)9% (7)Vote
- i can bake well15% (8)7% (2)13% (10)Vote
- i can only cook simple things like13% (7)22% (6)16% (13)Vote
- i can only bake things out of a box6% (3)0% (0)4% (3)Vote
- i can't do either to save my life2% (1)8% (2)4% (3)Vote
- I've never tried4% (2)0% (0)2% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
When I got out school, I was Lucky I could boil water here, dear. My mom tried to teach me but I was NOT interested Until... I got out on my Own and had my own Home.
It was Then that I Began to Be this Chef of the Century, Cooking up a Storm with Everything under the Sun for Everyone.
However, like Anything in life and with Spice, Things that you Had a Taste for Before can Come and Go as we all Know and Now... I am Lucky that I even Microwave a Dish with no Wish...
I just had Found Other interests that took me away from the Shake and Bake.
Good luck and Good Eating. xx
Most Helpful Guy
I think my cooking skills are pretty good. I'm not just good at cooking what I read in a recipe but I also have a good feeling for what kind of things could fit well together (for example when creating a new dish). As for baking... I'd say I'm decent but not really "good" at it. I can bake simple things such as cookies or muffins or cakes or pies but beyond that I'm kinda lost and I let my girlfriend do it. She's better at baking than I am.1