Who's non-religious/atheist here?

0|1
11|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what to call myself...
    I realize that nature works in mysterious ways, and that everything has a reason, we don't even know 1% of it yet.
    But I refuse to believe that some invisible old man is puppetting all of this.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i'm like you , once i watched a video where david bowie said something like that "i do believe in an energie forme and i wouldn't like to put a name on it "

• I like this line from late George Carlin
      "I think we are a part of a far bigger wisdom than we'll ever be able to understand"

What Guys Said 20

• Me me me!

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am an atheist.

1|0
    0|0
  • im just chillin d00d

0|0
    0|0
  • According to polls. over half of the world is. either that or they believe and don't give a shit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm an atheist. My whole family, my girlfriend and most of my friends are atheists too.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're so lucky , my hole family (besides my sister ) and friends are religious.

• Yeah, I also feel lucky. I think it's also much more normal here though. Western Europe is generally very secular. Apart from a few exceptions, most people are either not religious at all or if they are religious, they just quasi-religious (they believe in some feel-good stuff like heaven etc. but their faith doesn't influence their actions too much). I assume in Tunisia there are probably still a lot of people who quite strong in their faith. This is especially sad not so much because they believe in superstitious stuff but because religious people also tend to be more conservative (especially if they're very religious) and very conservative people tend to be much more intolerant. It's not always necessarily like that but there's a general tendency.

• yeah in tunisia everybody is muslim or jewish there's only few people who can freely clame that they're atheist

• I started my own religion... still working on the tax-exempt status. izquotes. com/.../... eve-it-george-carlin-31550. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by responses to other questions, there are a lot of us here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mah peeniz

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an ignostic. It's comparable to atheism in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call myself an atheist

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist 0-1, reporting in!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, Protestant Christian

0|0
    0|0
  • No me
    I am Catholic

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a non-believer. I don't care what other people believe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an atheist but I'm somewhat religious.
    I don't believe in God but I do believe in religion.

0|0
    0|0
    • but religion is the way god gives he's "instruction" to human being or that's what a religious person would say

• I am and that's all I have to say about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Abrahamic and european religions are especially BS... the others might have some truth to them, and are similar to each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Me. Grew up Christian but never really bought into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am. Not sure what else to say lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an atheist, I don't have a religion. my mom gets pissed at me when I say that but hey, thats my right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Agnostic here~

0|0
    0|0
  • I am, my parents were raised catholic but they don't practice it anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm agnostic ☺😅 So not really religious 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I am!

0|0
    0|0
    • @carinerose Is that an atheist is your family?

• Show All
    • @BigBoys69 you added where exactly? Cause I dont see anything

• I'm following you

• I'm atheist

0|0
    0|0