What do you think of Donald Trump possibly being president?

Do you agree with his policies? Do you think he is presidential/capable to run the country? Do you think that anything good/bad could come of it? Do you think he is just using his money to get what he wants? Do you think he cares about Americans? Just what do you think about Donald Trump?

Most Helpful Guy

• its embarrassing for the US as the so called leader of the free world that this guys is even being taken seriously

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like he'd be sitting in his office twiddling his thumbs after building his "great wall of mexico" and banning Syrians from the US. what a hypocrite, steve jobs was half syrian and trump probably has an iphone

• It's all wrong. There are bad apples in every race of people. Donald Trump happens to be a bad apple of the white race. He's not thinking right in terms of making the good people who come into America suffer for the bad.

• lol true, he's really messy and dramatic

• Agreed!

What Guys Said 5

• I think he needs to be more polite about what he's saying (or just stop talking), because if he becomes president, I'm afraid he might say the wrong thing to the wrong person and blame them for bombing us.

• I agree. I was just thinking that. Trump could get himself, his family and all of America in trouble with his childish antics!

• He won't be a prez. Im sure

• y'all been complainin' about the president since bush. now y'all complainin' about someone who isn't president yet...

not much will change if he or anyone else takes office. relax. but i'm sure people will make a big stink about it.

• The smart side of me would think he wouldn't be a good president. The stupid side of me wants an anti-establishment figure to raise hell and tell the Supreme Court to fuck itself.

• Same way I feel about the possibility of Bernie Sanders or Hillary becoming president, they are all crazy, radical, and not good for the job of president.

What Girls Said 2

• He is just cleaning up the economic mess if he becomes president.

• What I hope is that everyone in the US aren't stupid enough to vote for that clown. I'm sure if he was president his actions would be fueled by his own biased opinions, not what's really needed of everyone. And I'm sure he will only care about rich white guys and say "fuck you" to the rest.