Best modern day female artist (out of these)?

So i obviously can't mention everyone, but just some of the top female artists of today.

Adele
Taylor Swift

Beyonce

Katy Perry

P! nk (I didn't know she was still relevant but she's apparently one of the top artists of today)

Christina Aguilera

Ariana Grande

So these are apparently the top 7 female artists right now, according to this website http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-female-singer-of-the-year

So yeah. vote away

• Adele
  • Taylor Swift
  • Beyonce
  • Katy Perry
  • P! nk
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Ariana Grande

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of those, I'd say probably Adele. I prefer her voice, though I like Beyonce quite a lot too, even if not her music :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the choices, Taylor Swift. Her songs so varied and memorable, her videos are superb, and there's real feeling and intelligence behind her lyrics.

Adele is unbearable. Wailing monotonous dirges.

Beyoncé is completely overrated.

Pink is great, I'd put her second after Taylor.

Katy is fading, Aguilera has faded, and Ariana Grande? Meh.

What Girls Said 7

• Katy Perry is my favorite here :)

• adele no doubt, her voice is angelic. beyonce is the best performer tho. who put taylor swift and katy perry on here

• Adele or Beyoncé

• i voted for Adele

• Out of those choices I'll say Taylor swift

• Any women who haven't been churned out the pop machine? All are pretty boring and formulaic.

• I agree! Very boring list.

• @Lynx122 I'm so sick of hearing how amazing Adele is. If it wasn't for that shitty boyfriend she wouldn't have any material. Bored of hearing you got dumped Adele, it's dull.

• Beyonce hands down

What Guys Said 9

• The only "modern" female pop singer I love is Colbie Caillat. But since America sucks and she isn't popular, I voted Taylor Swift, because We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together might have the most hilarious set of lyrics written for a pop song... like EVER!

• I love Katy, and I think the others are beautiful girls (including Katy), but I think Adele is by far the most important talent of her generation.

• TSwift

• You gotta add Lana del rey man. Also I like rihanna she can be sexy and deep.

Also SIA has a very powerful voice.

• I'll have to go with Taylor Swift

• Why is there only 1 black person in this poll? We need more blacks

• Well I don't really care for any of their music but I do love one of Pinks songs and yeah Pink is still pretty big and I think most of these singers are hot like Katy Perry but I prefer listening to the past decades for music that I love but Adele is really a talented woman also but I heard a couple of her songs in 2010 and 2011 and she is really talented but I don't really care for her songs

• pop culture shit blahhh

• To me they are all the same person, if someone tells me something about one of them I could never rememeber which one it was