If you would had to live in an extremely hot climate, what kind of place would you live in?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Tropical Mountain, it's less hot in the higher ground and there is probably more water there.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure. I can't take a lot of sunlight since my skin is really pale and I actually can't take a lot of heat either.
    I guess the island or the mountain then. It has like a forest and stuff so I don't have to be in the sun all the time and it's also not humid. I hate humid weather.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Savanna is too dangerous.
    Desert is way too tough.
    Swamp, Tropical Mountain and Jungle are way too humid and with too much rain.

I was between secluded beach and deserted island, but I went with the island cause it's bigger than just a beach, and there's more chances of having food and shelter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Secluded Beach- still have access to the rest of civilisation, and you have the sea breeze and oceanic climate to help moderate the heat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jungle or Tropical Mountain.

But to actually choose one, Jungle it is, because I think it'd be sort of sweet to try
    and then there's the chance that the trees provide cover for the scorching sun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose Vote D: Tropical mountain.

1|0
    0|0
  • On looks alone - I pick the tropical mountain

1|0
    0|0
  • With my user name, you really have to ask? :-) I'll take the beach. My profile pic is one taken from near my office where I used to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Savannah, at least its dry heat. When its really hot and humid I can barely breathe

1|0
    0|0
  • have you noticed all if not 99 percent of countries around the quator is doing pretty shit?

1|0
    0|0
  • Swamp? HAHAHA someone actually chose that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Secluded beach or Island. Somewhere you can go for swim.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the bottom of yo heart <333
    Very HAWT and warm

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• "E" for Egypt but I like your Idea Much better with "Secluded Beach" here, dear...
    Egypt is VERY Hot in the summer and believe me, I wish I had found Your Beach to Reach.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm from the desert, and right now I'm living down south in kindof swampy. It's so humid and man I miss the dry heat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't decide between tropical mountain and desert island :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose the jungle. I see trees. Trees equal shade to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • savanna is beautiful but secluded beach away from most people would be great

1|0
    0|0
  • a tropical mountain

by the way that is the prettiest swamp i've ever seen

1|1
    0|0
  • a savanna because that's my ancestral homeland anyways, also humidity and me are not friends. dry heat feels amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Deserted Island 🌴🌊 I actually really love beaches and palm trees and hot weather 😋☀

1|0
    0|0