What's something unique about you?

Something you know you do differently than anybody else.

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I can draw a star perfectly without doing the criss-crossy line thingy, which all my friends think is pretty cool.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Wish I knew... Now a days, nothing makes me feel unique. Its like either everyones already doing it, or someone beat me to the punch 😒

1|1
    0|0
  • Give Great Advice like a Wise ol Owl, @Zombie-Killa
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I can pop my pinky finger? Shoot I'm all out of ideas.

0|1
    0|0
  • every thing

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm a kinda boring person.. I don't know. I fold my right thinb over my left? I don't know if that's less common 😂 I used to play guitar but that's not uncommon.. yeah I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a mole on my eye and a dimple right under it ever time a wink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I just feel the difference but I can't answer in words.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a huggzilla!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• language acquisition : When I was 12 years old I decided to teach myself English in addition to the English we had at school but I did it by watching videos on YouTube and after a while I just began to understand, I never memorized words or learned grammar actively.

I'm doing the same with Dutch at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a gypsy and I have a pair of eyes ( color wise ) that to my knowledge are completely unique to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • i is a genus
    i'm a triplet (ironic, huh?)
    i can jump over myself...
    i can jump nearly 4 of me
    i can run kinda pretty fast... ok, i used to :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Have an elmo profile pic

Come at me!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno. My fingerprint?

0|1
    0|0
  • if i rub my right eye when i'm tired, it will make a little squeak sound like a toy.

0|1
    0|0
  • You disrespect my country, you die. Jk, I just say respect it or get the fuck out

0|1
    0|0
  • I can ride a unicycle , walk on stilts, whistle ear piercing loud with my fingers I my mouth and drive just about anything on the road

0|0
    0|0
  • Something unique? I do have a strange, particular, phobia. Though I've heard other people say they have it too.

There's a certain spot on my body that I like stimulated that's strange (no not the prostate).

I always pull the curtains back on the shower when not using them. I don't like them pulled up.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh another one: I always wear extra padded socks. I hate wearing regular socks, and I usually wear socks like 99% of the time so my feet are really pale looking.