Are restaurants busy the day BEFORE Valentine's day?

Me and my boyfriend want to go out to dinner the night before Valentine's day this year. We don't want to have to wait hours to be seated at a restaurant that doesn't take reservations. Does anyone know if restaurants are super busy, normal, or slow the night before Valentine's Day around 5?

Most Helpful Guy

• This year, yes! The 13th will be Saturday, so they will have their usual Saturday busy crowd. Monday night would be best if you want a quiet night.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it Al Depends on the Restaurant, @Luvbug78 and How Popular it is. With the economy the way it is Now, you may Not have to wait with your date.
    And even if you Did, just Enjoy one another's company. Without making reservations somewhere, even at Red Lobster, where I have had to wait with the Best of them, we were given Buzz Buttons that Light up when our seat is ready, and in the meantime, we have even Sat in the bar not Far and had a Drink... You could have a soda.
    I do know One thing that with Florist shops, Nothing can compare To... Busy the day before.
    Good luck, Happy Valentine's Day and Relax and Enjoy. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and Just Enjoy this boy!! xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't think so, I think they will be busy only on the Valentine's day. However I am not 100% sure also.

• Ya they are, especially because it's on a Sunday this year, lots of people go out Saturday instead I think. I booked a reservation a solid week before to be safe, you/he should too.

• Hard to say it's still a Friday night

What Girls Said 3

• I think so. Or maybe not!

• yes, but not as busy

• Everyone is probably thinking the exact same thing as you are. So I would assume it'll be somewhat busy but maybe not as busy as Valentine's Day itself.