Are you capable of twerking?

Can you twerk?

Now before everyone gets PC on me, The question isn't "do you twerk or do you like twerking," the question is are you physically capable of twerking. Do you have the necessary muscle and rhythm to do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya I can. All those squats and exercises pay off that I have done in my gym classes that I have the coordination to get my ass really low to the ground and do it. Its not something I go around doing all the time though lol

• Lol you know they have twerk classes? I wonder if taking those would be equivalent to the workout you've done in the gym, the girl in the video seems pretty fit.

What Girls Said 4

• lol i reckon i can, but not like a pro. I'm better with my hips.

• More of a belly dancer I take it? That's really cool too!

• I have never tried but if I had to guess I probably couldn't. I have the grace of a falling tree when it comes to dancing

• Trees are the most graceful lol :P

• maybe not

• Never tried, won't ever try.
    I find it inappropriate.

• Read the question, don't care if you like it or not.
      I'll just mark it as a no you can't.

• Ouch man.

• Sorry. it's just business.

What Guys Said 2

• I find it interesting that there is a dance based on a girl jiggling her butt cheeks lol. I don't think many people can dance like that.

• Lol actually the majority of the work is done through the thighs and hips, it just ends up giving the butt jiggle effect xD

• That makes sense. I can see that. I've never seen it done that that. I've always seen the girl bend their knees and wobble it up and down. The girl in the video did it while on one leg o. o

• I think the better question is why would you want to? also no I'm not. ( thank god )