Would you step on this puppy for 18 billion USD?

I thought I would but now that I see the puppy I would rather steal it and cuddle it in my bed. Screw the money, I can't be that heartless.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first instinct was a clear I could not. But honestly, I could rationalize it and do much more good with that money than the bad I did whilst still keeping enough for myself.

Now I'm having second thoughts. Not sure I'd ever get over stepping on that cute little thing.
    But hey! If I can leave it alive and without permanent damage, I'll do it.
    Then it will be the first billionaire puppy afterwards too. I'll buy it a cool top hat and everything.

What Girls Said 19

• Never ever ever. I really don't care for the money... I will not be able to live with myself knowing I did something so horrible

• Seeing this puppy it would clearly kill it. My first thought before seeing the photo was no but then it went to well I kind of step on puppies a lot cause they like to walk under you and I'm used to like labs that it wouldn't really effect in the long run but absolutely not to this little guy. And no if it was any other dog unless it was like a paw or tail for 2 seconds

• No! That's so cruel.

• No, I couldn't do it. For any animal.

• I'll step on it.

It's tail while wearing house shoes and on the the arch of my foot. No harm done

• Oh my goodness! I want the money bad but I couldn't possibly!

• Do you know how much 18 billion dollars is? You'd be richer than Donald Trump. You'd be one of the richest people in the world.

• Well that would be completely fucking stupid, why would you waste all that?

• @ShayanMortazavi1 I'd pay off my house and go on some vacations too lol 😉

• I would. Very, very, oh-so-lightly.

• Yeah but not hard

• No I'm not a heartless bastard.

• Its so tiny... I can't. 😫

• Oh jesus 😕 Of course no 🙅🏽😢 I wouldn't do it for any kind of money 💰😐😓

• I don't want to. If I did it I would cry for a long time 😭

• yes. you never said i had to do it hard. i'd light step on it's tail and get my billion dollars

• Noooo way. Not for all the money in the world.

• noooooooo it's so tiny it's the same size as his shoe ohmgs

• step on it or kill it?

• 18 billion dollars!!! yes ;x

• Only if I could step on it lightly. Not if I was going to injure the puppy.

What Guys Said 20

• Aww Gawd if you did, it is so cute - The Gods would strike you down with lighting before you got the money

• No, way. Never!!. I don't care how much money may be offered.

• Absolutely yes. With that 18 billion USD I could create a bunch of animal shelters that preserve the lives of way more dogs. Does the end justify the means? Nah but dat money doe...

• I don't do such things.

• It's never implied in the post that you have to step on him hard! The lightest step possible and you get 18 billion dollars. Sounds great to me!

I'm kidding of course. I assume you mean enough to actually hurt the cute little fur ball. Of course I wouldn't! <3

• @ShayanMortazavi1 Damn dude, brutal! Haha, I'm too much of a pansy to hurt the little thing. XD

• I'm sorry to say that I would. To make remunerations to the puppy community I would donate 8 billion of those dollars to an organization that helps stray animals and has a no-kill policy.

• How's your cat by the way? I heard it was touch and go teetering on the edge of both life and death.

• Why would I? If that cat is dead then there's no point. If its alive its gonna be pissed.

• 8 BILLION DOLLARS to one organization? Wtf?

• no, and i would punch the guy that offered and take the puppy and the money with me

• I want the money and the puppy 😍

• Yep😂💁🏻

• NOOOOOOOOOO

• I would be torn between them

• Woowowow it so cute omg that puppy!!!

• I was going to say yes, then I saw the puppy

• I couldn't kill something that didn't have it coming. No matter what.

• For 18 billion dollars? I'd be richer than Donald Trump. I'd break dance on the puppy

• Hell no. Killing something for no reason other than money sounds disgusting to me.

• How is that a puppy? Must be photoshopped.

• Everybody saying no is lying lol. I wouldn't... But for 50 million...

• It's cute, but money is cuter and with 18 Billion USD you won't even care about paying a fine.

• Hell yeah. I would step on the puppy. That's a shit load of money.

• You see... there's a flaw in your question.

I would step on the puppy... BUTTTT I would very lightly put my foot over him (without hurting him).

• Thats not stepping. Stepping is putting your entire body weight.