What are some "do it yourself" services?

What are some businesses you can start up for yourself? Some sort of service.
Ex: makeup artists (they do makeup for people)... artists in general (paintings, drawings for others)... photographers...

I'm opening my mind to something I could try out and possibly in the future make it into a service, you know? Those people who just have something that comes naturally to them are just oh-so-lucky...

3

What Guys Said 3

• For many of these you need a license. Lawn care comes to mind. No license required, the equipment is relatively cheap, and it can be very lucrative if you don't carry liability insurance (which honestly is not recommended, but few young people working solo will be insured). You could bake at home. You could cater; you can run that business out of a home. There you might need a food service permit of some kind.

House cleaning is something a lot of people do, but it can be very unpleasant.

Hard to think of many others. :)

• Dog walker

• Clothing, repair jobs.