Do you have any pets? Post a picture of them if you do?

Show us your cute pets!!! <3

Here is one of mine. She's cranky AF
Her name is Precious <3
Do you have any pets? Post a picture of them if you do?

• Dayum your cat look like a bitch but she cute AF
    26% (7)24% (5)25% (12)Vote
  • I wish I had a turtle named Pistachio
    7% (2)5% (1)6% (3)Vote
  • ALLLLLLL BYYYYYY MYSEEEELFFFFFFF (don't wanna beeee) ALLLLLL BYYYY MYSELFFFFFF
    7% (2)10% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • one time I got bit by a pelican and I screamed like a little pansy and the fucking bird flew away but NOOO it had to take a shit on me before it made its great escape and I still have the scar to show it, right on my ass.
    4% (1)5% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • ^ what ^
    33% (9)5% (1)21% (10)Vote
  • Mooooooo I'm a elephant
    7% (2)29% (6)17% (8)Vote
  • MY DOG EAT YO CAT
    16% (4)22% (5)19% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
NO ONE HAS PETS?

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfrie-
    I mean... I don't have any pets at my house :(
    My babies are at my parent's place and I don't have photos because I changed my phone recently :( But in our family we have:

Oreo our black and white cat, Sweets our ginger cat, Peeps our grey cat, Cuddley Poo Peeps' younger sister, Cucumber our maltese x poodle, King our beagle, Gem our border collie x poodle, Broccoli our fox terrier x maltese and Curly our corgi.

To explain the weird names, my 3 older siblings named King, Gem and Oreo when they were 10, 9, 6 respectively.
    My twin brother and I named Peeps and Cuddley Poo a couple of years later when we were 5. I named Peeps because he was peeping through the cage like we were playing hide and seek and my twin wasn't thinking when he named Cuddley Poo. We're nice and we just call her Dilly.
    My two younger sisters and my brother named Broccoli, Curly and Cucumber. My sisters wanted to name them something green because they were at a stage when they loved the colour green so they came up with Broccoli and Cucumber when they were 5 and 4. We shortened Broccoli to Coli and Cucumber to Cucu. My younger brother when he was 4 named Curly because corgi's have a curly tail...
    And Sweets is my mum's :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My animals, If you had asked me 4 years ago I would have around 33 pictures to show you with the 2 dogs and around 31 rabbits we breed.
    /Users/hope/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 5.31.22 PM. png/Users/hope/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 5.32.01 PM. png

1|0
    0|0
  • My cat is on a hyper high atm running around. :D
    http://i.imgur.com/pZ1WtTd.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 cats. I won't post a pic, but you can bet your butt they are adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • NOOOO.

1|0
    0|0
  • You and your cat are equally as adorable. Those answer options cracked me up :)

1|0
    0|0