Girls, Ladies how important to you is having a godly man as your significant other?

What I mean by Godly man is he is a Christian.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer someone who is non religious like me.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that godly men of all religions can be good for the right woman.

I think that I am as interested though, in a man who is loving, kind and authentic,
    even if he isn't at all godly..

• It's kinda important, I'm a Christian myself and my boyfriend is too. So I don't see any harm into having a godly relationship with your bf/gf because it's what you both believe.

In other words, if you are both happy in your faith, that's what matters.

• It is very important, but I guess others would still consider me as a "baby Christian." I want my future spouse and I to learn and grow in our faith together.

• I'm technically an Atheist, and my guy is always changing his beliefs. He always asks if it's okay, and I reply back with, "You can believe in whatever you want, and I'll still love you." He refuses to be Christian and sees it similarity to how I do, but he has gone to Judaism, Luciferianism, and Buddhism. I have always been open minded before, but he taught me to be more open minded of a person than I was before, and I'm very glad of it.

• It's not important at all 😊🌸 I'm agnostic so I'm okay with him not being religious 😀

• Pretty important, my family would be happy, and I'm very family oriented so that's a must. :)

• I strongly prefer another atheist