How do I get a good jaw line?

I ean is there a gum chewing routine or something?

How do i get a good jaw line?

Please help!!!
im not gay but i think these are sexy
and would look even sexier on me :)

BUT HELP

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry my friend but it's genetics that give you a good jawline, keeping in shape and chewing gum that keep the fat low keeps the jawline chiseled and visible but unless you already had a good jawline to begin with then it won't get you one. Since the jawline is shaped by bone not muscle and unfortunately you can not shape bone like you can a muscle by working it.

For instance my family is full of really great jawlines because that part of my genetics is very dominant and strong if it wasn't no one in my family or I would have a good jawline, but if you were to have kids then depends on the genetics of your wife and how strong they are they could have great jaws.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Some sandpaper and a chisel might do the job...

• Unfortunately, it has everything to do with genetics.
    Fortunately, you can fake it with well trimmed facial hair.

• Yeah I don't think chewing gum can help you with that

• Second guy looks like harry potter lol

• Genetics and low body fat

Yes there's gum as well

• so gum actually helps

• thanks

• You can also look up "mewing" but not everyone has the dedication for that

• Mostly genetics.

Staying in shape with general exercise and chewing some gums might help get rid of some fat around that area but, a good jawline is genetics. Sorry mate.