Does anyone else feel like they look way better in the morning as they just woke up than any other time of the day?

I feel this way and I want to see if I'm not the only one. 😂

• I feel this way too! 😱
  • No, you crazy? 😒
  • Don't waste your time with stupid sh*t like this you idiot. 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope but my hairstyle looks best at that time!

Most Helpful Girl

• YES THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

like I'll get up and be like OMG what perfect hair you have :o but then I have to comb it or something and it's ruined until the end of the day right before I go to bed.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 12

• i get that feeling sometimes, or when I'm just at home. then when i try to recreate that casual look to go out, it looks ridiculous.

• I always look the best right before Im going to go to bed. Its the point of the day where my hair is on point. And I fucking hate it! 😒

• lol.."B" for Boo, @BiscuitesSwag
    Good luck. xx

• I'm more of a zombie in the morning. I look better after a shower, make up and hair done and then about an hour later my face and body catch up with the whole being awake and functioning concept. So I start looking decent after that. After a nap I look fantastic though.

• A- regularly! I have the perfect "bed head" hair when I wake up in the morning, which I can never ever recreate after a shower. I also sleep with my head under the covers and I get really hot, so when I wake up I have rosey cheeks and lips. Vanishes shortlt after I'm up though :/

• Nope. I look like shit in the morning.

• i know that feeling!! i think i look better when i woke up than any time of the day

• yeh but only if i got a good night sleep. i love that feeling of waking up fully rested. my cheeks are warm and rosy and i feel so fresh

• I feel this way too!! Its so weird tho

• I have same feeling too :O , I think it's kinda weird: I look better at morning but at evening ugly :/

• I look scary 😨😱

• My body looks better when I wake up but my face doesn't lol