Would you do this to win back your Ex?

I find very sad and disturbing when people do this... a 15 year old girl who went under the knife to win back ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes, no way would I ever make any changes nor would want a person that changes their appearance or body with fake-ness.
    i feel sorry for her. now her face is messed up and just further damaged her self-esteem.

What Guys Said 4

• No.

But awwwh, teenage love. Kind of miss it. The days when you were ready to die for everything you believed in instead of living for it.
    I reckon everyone else is faulting her for this, I can't. There is a considerable value in following your feelings to me. That said, her parents. Now those I can blame.

• No sane minded person would do that. She obviously had some sever mental issues besides wanting someone back.

• Oh my goodness Kangy... nooooooo!
    Sjeez it's probably a question of being blind for what it could mean to her future. And naive since who says he'll stay or come back :-(

• Look there's 7 billion people 😂 Some are idiots

What Girls Said 0