What should a perpetually single guy do on Valentine's?

Title says it all. I'm trying to not feel miserable about my lack of relationship status, so any advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever you want. Get takeout, watch your favorite movie, and then get discounted chocolate the next day. :)

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• It's nothing special despite what others may claim it is or claim that it should be.

Just go about your regular daily routine, you can ignore all the stuff they sell relevant to that holiday. You should be glad you didn't have that potential extra deadline or pressure to meet and buy all these gifts, chocolates, stuffed animals, and whatever you normally might have to get had you been in a relationship, although not all of relationships are going to be like that, but if you get I'm just sayin'?

Find something new and fun that you want to or would like to try and you haven't yet.

Go out there, go somewhere, do something, something you think would be meaningful to you.

• Get turnt... duh

• Get a hobby?

• Just play video games and masturbate.

• Distract yourself with something. anything that takes your mind off it all.

• Worked, go to bar, go to gym, just go out. Or stay home and sleep