What are your thoughts about gamers?

Like video, pc, hand held male/female gamers etc.

• I don't care about them
  • They're interesting
  • They're lazy and stupid
  • I would never have anything to do with one
Option E is to comment about what you truly think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think of most gamers as people who like to escape from reality once in a while and do this as a kind of energy retrieval. Gamers , if they are role players, often have creative traits which is a valuable quality. They are also chill people who take their time out from everything to have time for themselves only.

I grew up playing video games like Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda games in general, and back then, when I was 4 years old, those games were like a magical 2nd world which was real for me. I loved playing those games for hours. These also taught me about courage or friendship or emotions : Navi was always there for Link until the very end.

I did cry when Navi left Link at the end of the game : ( Or when the Deku tree died. It was all tangibly real for my 4 year old self - It was magnificent.

When I play these games today so many years later, they make me relive some of my very first memories...

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend was a die hard gamer. He owned about 12 gaming systems. It was too much living in the fictional world for me. I love escapism as much as the next person, but when you start missing out on real life because of it, it becomes a problem. It wasn't just me either. I knew at least 2 of his other ex's and they basically said the same thing. I can't say I'm a fan of the gamer, but of course there are people out there who are gamers, I'm sure, who have a better grasp of life management.

• Whoa, 12 gaming systems? Wtf? What were they?

• @ShayanMortazavi1 He had everything from old school Sega, Atari, original Nintendo to handheld gaming systems, to current playstations and X-box. He had never thrown, sold, or given any of the ones he had or their games away.

What Guys Said 43

• I would never have anything to do with one i1127. photobucket. com/.../... anxn5c.320x240x71. gif

• Vote for option E

I am a gamer

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://media.giphy.com/http://i.imgur.com/4xVV3.gifcebook_s. jpg" rel="nofollow">media. giphy. com/.../giphy-facebook_s. jpgly see them, either that or I don't notice them

https://media. giphy. com/media/clDf78Ic36lOg/giphy-facebook_s. jpg

http://i. imgur. com/4xVV3. gif

• unbelievable. . . my. . . my. . . . answer got a bit messed up

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aAYPy00_460s.jpg

• hmm. . . sounds alright actually. Just hopin' you ain't into that beastiality stuff with all the raping going on. So do you know what c'est la vie means? (just testin' your phrases)

• :D His breed is called a huras and they are stealth kubrows. Which they attack on their own. What he normally does is either just bull run over them or looks like he's giving them a big hug while killing them. If enemies are close by he will put me into stealth mode.

I'm not Portuguese. my boyfriend is Portuguese and I haven't learned to many words. Though I have heard of that phrase and it's french apparently. It means like "that's life"

• It just occurred to me that over a period of 60 years, I've never had so much as a fleeting thought with regard to gamers.

• To be fair, we're fairly new in the grand scheme of things. Arcade games were technically out in the 70s, but they didn't get popular until the 80s, and that would have been when you were my age

• i literally remember sitting in a friends bar, drinking a beer and playing Pong, which I believe was the first video game. Pretty high on the excitement scale!

• I can't honestly vote on this, these options are too black or white. It's either you don't care, you like them, you hate them, or don't affiliate with them. There can be overlap

• Then just write what you actually think that would be an option that you would vote for.

• @Mustachekitteh, I would say it depends on how much they game and how well balanced they are socially and fiscally that would make the decision for me. If all they do is game, then I wouldn't find them very interesting, likewise if they never game I would think they're likely missing on quite a lot of interesting implementations, mechanics, story telling, and genres that could expand their horizons and help them flesh out their thoughts and creativity.

• If I find a gamer in my country, and better if he lives close to me then it feels like I opened a bottle with a Jeni in it.

If I find a gamer girl, who has chemistry with me then I feel a shooting star wished this for me. lol.

Either way, I would glad and feel blessed if I found more of such people.

• They're awesome, I don't play as much as I did before but I still like games. If I didn't like gamers, I wouldn't like myself.

• i think they're chill

• I am a gamer of 25 years and we're awesome, smart, sexy and have the hand eye coordination and reflexes of a jet fighter pilot (look it up, it's actually true.)

GTA V made more money than any other singular entertainment device in the entire planet, so it's safe to assume that video games are here to stay and are just gonna get more popular.

Did I mention we're also sexy because of our brains?

• 1|1
  • I am one. My girlfriend is too.

I think gamers are cool provided it's not the only thing they're doing with their lives, and that they are gaming for the love of games, not so they can attach the label to themselves.

• I used to play quite a lot when I was younger.
    I don't have an opinion on gamers. Do whatever you want.

• Not my thing personally

• They're interesting, HAS other human creatures with different hobbies.
    You can relate with them like with any other. Same respect.

• i dont game because i believe most girls are not about it at all. if i found a girl that liked gaming i would absolutely start up again

• Dude, have some personality.

• Comparing drugs to any leisure activity is a bit of a stretch.

• no no no. theyre both recreational choices. they fall within the same limits

• My favorite type of females. My dream girl is a gamer girl

• They're super cool and epic.

• I'm a gamer so I help good thing are said about them!

• They can do whatever they want, it is a hobby. I game sometimes too.

• Skilled gamers have reaction times on par with fighter jet pilots

There's literally no reason to not like someone who is improving themselves. Only people who think games are a waste of time don't like gamers

• As a gamer, I can only say 'the more, the merrier'

• I'm a gamer, I love gamers, and gamer girls ae adorable if they're actually a girl gamer, bot my ex, and curretn girlfriend were gamers, and yeah they're great

• I'm one myself so 👍👍👍

• Lifeless creatures hunkered down in their mother's basements all across the country. Keeping the Cheetos and energy drink stocks high. Leaving so many available people out there to date others that know what fresh air smells like.

• For some it's a hobby. For some it's a platform where they have found their passion.

• You know my answer :)

• I am one.

• PC gaming master race! :p

• It's fun to nerd-out sometimes!

• vignette3. wikia. nocookie. net/.../latest

I think they are mainly stupid and lazy.

• They are my life! 😄

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 16

• I like gamers, they're some of the coolest people around. My boyfriend is a gamer, and watching how excited he gets makes me smile.

• "Will they bring beer?"

If so then we can hang.

• They're interesting! Someday when I have my own room I'll try it. (:

• I like them, being the fact I am one myself.

• I think a true gamer is the one that plays for 5 hours straight but doesn't tell anyone about doing so. Tbh I'm tired of hearing about gamers, females and males, pc and consoles, f2p or hardcopy, all that bs. Just play the fckn game and love it.

• I'm a gamer too :D

• I'm a gamer, so I voted for they're interesting (maybe have common interests/games).

• A little bit of playing them once in awhile is ok but when it's an everyday occurrence : no thank you.

• I am one and I love having its one of my most nestolgic memories with my brother and sister

• They are people? Haha I don't have any specific ideas about them.. I'd never be one, that's for sure, but I respect people that into that stuff, they can do whatever they want, I don't care

• I am one, and I am dating one, so I feel pretty favourable towards gamers.

• I uses to be ok with it but now not so much seeing how my brothers play.

• While they don't spend their life on it, i've no problem with that :D

• They're just people who love games, just as bookworms love books.

• If I had a boyfriend, all we would do is play video games

• Gamer is just another word for a modern day geek with no real friends