Should you take advice from people who have "don't message me" on their profile?

I wouldn't

Most of the people who have had that as their profile, give horrible advice

Most Helpful Girl

• That shouldn't affect anything.

• It SHOULDN'T, right? well, guess again

• But isn't it rude to have that on your profile?

• @Jon_Gre_g meh, some people just don't want to be bothered

And asker, it literally affects nothing regarding advice. That just means they don't want messages. But if you don't like it that's your opinion

What Girls Said 3

• If they give good responses, then I don't think it particularly matters if they don't want people messaging them. It just means that they're here strictly for advice and not to make friends or flirt.

Or it could be that they're sick of receiving crude/disrespectful messages.

• Meh, I don't see why not.

• Obviously they don't want to be bothered, so you can't take anything they say seriously.

What Guys Said 4

• I think every one of us has something to offer. For instance, if I were asked to play the part of an obnoxious twit in a show or play, i'd at once seek the advice of one of the contankerous cretins you speak of.

• Should you take advice from Anonymous?

• I dont think it matters. I genuinely try to help (usually), but I still dont want anyone bothering me.

• Some people don't want to be bothered. It doesn't typically affect their ability to answer questions