What dumb thing did someone try to tell you today?

Today, someone tried to tell me that women going to restaurants is a feminist perversion. He also told me that Valentine's Day was a feminist perversion and that MGTOWs would overthrow the governments.

What ridiculous thing did someone try to tell you today?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a guy tell me that I need to get my headlight fluid changed. Really idiot?

What Guys Said 18

• What the hell?

I was listening to the debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham about evolution. Ham was trying to convince people that the universe was created in the course of six days and that it is about 6000 years old. That struck me as poorly thought out.

• Telling me how to do my job sounding like they know the management and process of it. Slapped a manual in front of the customer and pointed at all the steps and management for each process.

"Oh, I didn't know." was the reply.

No fucking shit!

• Man, that's the worst. NO, you DIDN'T know. That's why I'M working here and YOU'RE not.

• Magic is real? Yeah I heard the variant of this a lot. Witchcraft, curses, prayers and some other stuff. Why can't we have fireball throwing wizards instead? Oh, spirit healing and faith lower. Only if I could get a d20 roll on that faith thing for instant banishment of stupid ideas.

• "Eric Snowden and Bradly Manning should both be executed"
    Sat there looking at him like
    afroalchemist. com/.../...49f63da37c768de304801. gif

:/

• Someone tried to tell me the best things in life are free. Well I said give them to the birds and the bees cause I want money.

• Something that happens to me regualrily that is really dumb: trying to argue that morality is completely subjective, but getting mad at certain moral behaviours from other people that contradict their own; people who claim that truth is completely relative, and that there is no objective meaning, but who would die or kill to have their point of view vindicated above others.

• Well one of my friends truly believes the earth is flat. I walked away from the conversation..

• Somethin about Trump or feminism, one of the two

• That 9/11 WASN'T an inside job.

Of course it was. Charlie Sheen said so himself...

• Today I heard some lunatic trying to hide the feminist conspiracy and deny the existence of the forthcoming revolution and liberation of all men by MGTOWs. :P

• When the MGTOWs come to power, what's the first order of business? Ensuring that women can't go out in public without a male chaperone?

• You would have to pick a particular branch of feminism to answer that question. I would imagine that going to restaurants without a chaperone would place pretty highly.

• As long as I survive the regime change, it's fine.

• That Valentine's Day is a discrimin.. I'll just stop here.

*facepalm* at any rate

• Oh, Valentine's Day. How horrible it makes people.

• don't tell me you're going to do something, if you're just going to forget.

• I agree. Very rude.

Though to be fair, people don't usually intend to forget things.

• I mean, if you KNEW you were going to forget, you wouldn't have forgotten in the first place.

• woah! yes, that's a good point.

• Well valentines say does favor women in most countries but its not a perversion lol. My sister in law tried telling me that goosebumps came from the heart lol.

• that 60fps is smooth
    144hz is bae

• think he's thinking of feminazis not feminists, there's a diff.

• -1 x (-1) is 2

• Oh sweet Jesus. That hurts me deeply.

• So am I, but I frequently walk into doors and then apologize to them. You know, because doors feel pain. We all do boneheaded things.

• Yeah. I guess so.

• that im only a 9/10

• I think they were being generous with that assessment, darling.

• im really insecure about how i look u have just made my self esteem drop, shame on you xD

• Molto bene. That's my evil deed for the day. I can go to bed fulfilled.

• That he did not Kill his mother.

• Um. Not sure how to react to that.

• Well, I have no idea what you're talking about. Apparently you run with murderers. Or suspected murderers. Not sure which is worse.

• Somebody's gotta be there when it gets ugly
      Somebody's gotta be there when it gets bloody
      Somebody's gotta get their hands dirty
      Yo, it's a fucked up job but somebody's gotta do it

What Girls Said 11

• that women's beauty isn't worth much because we poop...

• Someone tried telling me Trump isn't racist. Among other things.

• Ah yes. The corn cob. Totally *loves* people who aren't old rich white men. Why would anyone suggest otherwise?

• Someone tried to make me think that they were another person as you know already. Still annoyed, hah.

• So far none. Though I did watch FailArmy videos showing people doing dumb things that causes them to fail and hurt themselves. One was really cute since it was little kids. Which the cute parts were with the ones that got back up and started laughing about it.

• When kids do dumb things, it's cute. When adults do dumb things, it's usually just sad.

• Some of the dumb fails in the videos are cringe worthy. Since it makes you wonder how that person didn't just die instantly.

• I have caught so many people in so many falsehoods I thought they were trying to provoke my anger by insulting my intelligence. Turns out that I have highly underestimated the power of denial. One therapist tried to tell me that people don't treat good looking people differently than ugly people. I laughed and asked her who told her to lie like that.

• Someone tried to tell me that Trump would make a good president. -_-

• In my pedagogy class my teacher asked the class "who do you admire for their creativity". One girl answered Victoria Beckham. I struggle not to laugh every time she speaks.

• Well no one tried to tell me anything dumb today, but something dumb happened to me. I peeled a crayon and there was a completely different peel underneath the first one.

• I wish someone said something outrageously dumb to me today so I could post it on here :(

• Well, I only talked to my mom and she rarely has a dumb thing to say so I have yet to hear anything all day.

• That I was a terrorist