Who inspires you and why? Is it someone famous or a member of your family?

My brother inspires me. He has always been a great friend, my mentor and my confidante. He is everything I wish I was.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Dr. Gunther Schmidt - he is not famous. Actually I bet this answer disapoints you. And he thinks that religion destroyed A LOT (glancing at your user name)

Why? He is a great coach, managment advisor, funny, someone I learned A LOT from - like a very good father.

He can listen. Solve problems. Deal with big problems in a very good and helpful way.

Among other people he learned from Milton H. Erickson. This isn't "famous" too but at least he has a wiki article :)

Another person is a ex job partner. Same thing. integrity, dealing people with respect, nurtured the confidence in our skills and resources.

Quite lame answer eh? :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A friend! Gag!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Overcoming my past experiences, music, and historical people keep me motivated and determined. JFK, Malcolm X, Jimmy V, Lowkey, K'Naan, I have a book of quotes by famous people that have almost become my creed.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess my stubbornness is what gets me by.

1|0
    0|0
  • i inspire myself. also sports players

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad and myself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sonny Moore

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero inspiration zero perspiration.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't met a single person in my life that didn't inspire me in some way to be a better person. Regardless if it's my mom who single handedly raised my brother, the girl in the coffee shop that is always happy and smiling or my professor that speachs so passionately about something that he turns boring into interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • Audra McDonald, my mother and my one English teacher. They all inspire me a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • my mom inspires me because she's very 'no nonsense' and has the best, funniest, cringiest stories from her childhood

1|0
    0|0
  • AppleFan1 inspires me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably my mom because she protected us during her divorce when things got really bad. And she made me aware of how bad peer pressure is and raised me and my sisters as strong independent women who don't rely on others opinions.

1|0
    0|0